SA Mafia Round XXVII: Darkest Knight: Epilogue/Recap Pg. 271

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Tommahawk wrote:
Flashpenny wrote:Actually there is still an ongoing debate on whether or not zero divided by zero would just be one.

Town points for next-game Flash

Scum points next game for encouraging him Tomma
Spoiler
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm
Wildman93 wrote:
Mashfan81 wrote:As a lot of people know, I don't like handing out grades. I think it can turn out to be a bit too personal. Moderator grading is expected, but I won't hand out individual scores. Just want to say GOOD GAME to EVERYONE!

And... I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM MAFIA FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS.

I am taking summer classes and trying to deal with a whole bunch of family issues and just can't devote the time to it. I'm going to focus any extra energy I have onto developing my round I'm hosting sometime this fall.

I hope everyone had fun and will still be here and there thru the summer. I will try to stay current on things and will troll around when appropriate. :P

Again, GOOD GAME!

Everyone Have A Good Summer!

woah.... Mash being super reasonable and nice? guess anything is possible now, lets see. 0 divided by 0..... What the FUUU... BOOOOOOOOM!
nvm... now im a ghost once again :lol:

Lol. You should hang out in #g1AD this summer Wild. I'm probably the most laid back guy you'll ever meet.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 pm
Mashfan81 wrote:
Wildman93 wrote:
Mashfan81 wrote:As a lot of people know, I don't like handing out grades. I think it can turn out to be a bit too personal. Moderator grading is expected, but I won't hand out individual scores. Just want to say GOOD GAME to EVERYONE!

And... I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM MAFIA FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS.

I am taking summer classes and trying to deal with a whole bunch of family issues and just can't devote the time to it. I'm going to focus any extra energy I have onto developing my round I'm hosting sometime this fall.

I hope everyone had fun and will still be here and there thru the summer. I will try to stay current on things and will troll around when appropriate. :P

Again, GOOD GAME!

Everyone Have A Good Summer!

woah.... Mash being super reasonable and nice? guess anything is possible now, lets see. 0 divided by 0..... What the FUUU... BOOOOOOOOM!
nvm... now im a ghost once again :lol:

Lol. You should hang out in #g1AD this summer Wild. I'm probably the most laid back guy you'll ever meet.

oh.... that explains the lurking, the outbursts... not so much :lol:
jk dude i had my fair share of drama fo sho
Spoiler
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 pm
Oh. Hi. Is this over?

Game was fun. The only investigation I had, I caught Ash (or so I thought), but I guess you guys already know that.

High school got kinda hard, so I took a little break from the forums. Im kinda back though.

We won? Cool.
Thunderplant is a sexy, sexy man. He made this sig.
Spoiler
Alternate Sig Credit: Chaotic Meltdown
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:30 am
I find the lack of recaps disturbing.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 am
my recap?

i win.
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games