SA Mafia Round XXVII: Darkest Knight: Epilogue/Recap Pg. 271

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:47 am
Quick wrote:but made a leap in logic and used that to attempt to determine who was and was not Vanilla. That B would be an A if that leap in logic didn't directly lead to Flashpenny's lynch.

I wouldn't say that it was a huge leap in logic. And I'm also pretty sure that Flash was an anomaly in this case as other "non-believers" (West, Grangle, Wildman and Shiz (though I think I striked out her name after I did day-by-day reread)) turned out to be PR of some sort. SO, I still stand by my decision :P

Shiz wrote:Your blind faith in scum troubles me

I don't really care where the information comes from as long as it benefits town. You do have a point though, I should be more careful

shiz wrote:-Mashfan (D)
[spoiler]Lurkers. I cannot stand them. I understand that it is a good way to stay under the radar, but to do it as much as you did without making an effort to even try to look like a town is lazy.

This time he actually was making SOME sort of effort. You should look at his last game for "no effort at all" :)
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:51 am
i love how im the only person that would have pissed shiz off, if it wasnt for wild outing her lol.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 am
I give everyone a C.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:38 am
FanBoy wrote:i love how im the only person that would have pissed shiz off, if it wasnt for wild outing her lol.

:lol:
....because all i can really do at this point is laugh it off :)
Spoiler
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm
As a lot of people know, I don't like handing out grades. I think it can turn out to be a bit too personal. Moderator grading is expected, but I won't hand out individual scores. Just want to say GOOD GAME to EVERYONE!

And... I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM MAFIA FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS.

I am taking summer classes and trying to deal with a whole bunch of family issues and just can't devote the time to it. I'm going to focus any extra energy I have onto developing my round I'm hosting sometime this fall.

I hope everyone had fun and will still be here and there thru the summer. I will try to stay current on things and will troll around when appropriate. :P

Again, GOOD GAME!

Everyone Have A Good Summer!
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:23 pm
Mashfan81 wrote:As a lot of people know, I don't like handing out grades. I think it can turn out to be a bit too personal. Moderator grading is expected, but I won't hand out individual scores. Just want to say GOOD GAME to EVERYONE!

I am taking summer classes and trying to deal with a whole bunch of family issues and just can't devote the time to it. I'm going to focus any extra energy I have onto developing my round I'm hosting sometime this fall.

I hope everyone had fun and will still be here and there thru the summer. I will try to stay current on things and will troll around when appropriate. :P

Again, GOOD GAME!

woah.... Mash being super reasonable and nice? guess anything is possible now, lets see. 0 divided by 0..... What the FUUU... BOOOOOOOOM!
nvm... now im a ghost once again :lol:
Spoiler

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm
Wildman93 wrote:
Mashfan81 wrote:As a lot of people know, I don't like handing out grades. I think it can turn out to be a bit too personal. Moderator grading is expected, but I won't hand out individual scores. Just want to say GOOD GAME to EVERYONE!

Again, GOOD GAME!

woah.... Mash being super reasonable and nice? guess anything is possible now, lets see. 0 divided by 0..... What the FUUU... BOOOOOOOOM!

Actually there is still an ongoing debate on whether or not zero divided by zero would just be one.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 pm
Wildman93 wrote:
Shiznita wrote:Here's my recap. I left some blank because reasons.
-Wild(_)
Spoiler

......I made i mistake, i get it. Why youre taking it so hard after i apologized like a dozen damn times i have no clue. its like you forgot how much fun the team was having when that shit hit the fan. Its a game, somebody wins and somebody loses. Lets face it, the chips were stacked against us from the beginning, i didnt think we would all get as far as we did. And you know this was my first game, so get off my back already. I did better then some of the other rookies here, heck drq even played a few games and look how that turned out. So i got a bit caught up in the game, it happens. but if you cant forgive me youre just doing the same. dont know what more i can say to let you know im sorry.

also im less ticked you hate me for it and more peeved that you used Linkin Park to describe my game :lol:
Spoiler
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 pm
Flashpenny wrote:
Wildman93 wrote:

Again, GOOD GAME!

Actually there is still an ongoing debate on whether or not zero divided by zero would just be one.

....this game was a headache enough flash, dont make me think about math when i just got out of school
Spoiler
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:05 pm
Flashpenny wrote:
Wildman93 wrote:

Again, GOOD GAME!

Town points for next-game Flash
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games