Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 am
G1ThunderPlant wrote:ofc when he isn't vig. :P

That's included in the "dies N1/lynched by D3" part y;
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 am
Shiznita wrote:Here's my recap. I left some blank because reasons.
-Wild(_)
Spoiler

......I made i mistake, i get it. Why youre taking it so hard after i apologized like a dozen damn times i have no clue. its like you forgot how much fun the team was having when that shit hit the fan. Its a game, somebody wins and somebody loses. Lets face it, the chips were stacked against us from the beginning, i didnt think we would all get as far as we did. And you know this was my first game, so get off my back already. I did better then some of the other rookies here, heck drq even played a few games and look how that turned out. So i got a bit caught up in the game, it happens. but if you cant forgive me youre just doing the same. dont know what more i can say to let you know im sorry.
Spoiler
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 am
"You were the hero the town deserved. You owe a big thanks to Grangle and Waluigi. Their actions and claims allowed you to become the town's greatest weapon. Your your only mistake was the kill on Fandango. It had good intentions, but wound up backfiring once Ash comitted suicide. You fixed Grangle's mistake and apprehended two supervillains. I told you at the beginning of the game that I secretly wanted Batman to do well and win, and you did not dissapoint. Congratulations."

I don't consider it a backfire. Killing fandango lead to me not having to kill Ash. By killing fandango, thus causing ash to out himself, I didn't have to kill him myself, which I would have done had I instead checked him N2 and saw he was Harley.

Totally love the fact I was Bat, Ammy was Nightwing and Ash was Harley~
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Shiznita wrote: -Kailoli (C+)
Spoiler
Your lack of activity despite your role is…sad. I know you were busy or something so I guess I can’t really say anything else about it. You were right on with choosing all town so yay for you.

1) As I speak to you daily, you know very well I was busy, and handicapped (darn keyboard is still broken) leading up to my death, so don't 'or something' me missy, xD
2) The point of my role is to stay under the radar and save as many town as possible. If it weren't for the mass-claiming, I probably would have lived much longer and hopefully saved many more lives... and probably kept my post count to just above what I started out. It may be lurky, but it's the only way I know how to stay off scum's radar at the present time~

My only regret was not being more aggressive towards you and Fanboy after I claimed (I knew I was a dead woman) because, imo, you were both obvious and my biggest scum leads...
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:42 pm
JohnnyFarrar wrote:@Quick, a couple things you did this round woulda pissed me off had I been playing harder. Namely the dayphase shortening and that one phase that we asked for an extension that you played around with before denying us.

Yes, I know. The day shortening was entirely my fault. I shouldn't have given any chance to the extension. I put in the hands of the afterlife because I didn't want to extend it and I thought no one would put votes in. They did and I was up against a wall. I'm sorry about that.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Also this -
QuickMan wrote:
G1ThunderPlant wrote:Well he did miss two night phases. I'm just checking grounds.

All players who could send in actions sent in actions.

Is not something I would have revealed as a mod.

This was also my fault. You guys were there and you were going to lynch FB anyways and I wanted the game to be over since I have a full-time job now and didn't have time. (It's why I signed up for March, but whatever it was still a fun game)
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm
QuickMan wrote:
Yes, I know. The day shortening was entirely my fault. I shouldn't have given any chance to the extension. I put in the hands of the afterlife because I didn't want to extend it and I thought no one would put votes in. They did and I was up against a wall. I'm sorry about that.

This was also my fault. You guys were there and you were going to lynch FB anyways and I wanted the game to be over since I have a full-time job now and didn't have time. (It's why I signed up for March, but whatever it was still a fun game)

QUICK LOSES EVERYONE ELSE WINS
Spoiler

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Shiznita wrote: -Flashpenny (B-)
[spoiler]I think at some point you decided to spite the town, which is not really playing to win, though it was great for Third Party.

There really is only so much bullshit you can endure before deciding that their asses ain't worth helping much more.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:01 am
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games