Steal the Hat! (It has begun)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 am
TheFinnishG1 wrote: Using every curseword possible, Finn runs where Grangle fell down

that's what it reminded me of http://satwcomic.com/a-bad-day

As Tommahawk continues struggling to unbind that mess there's a sudden flash of red and a deafening screeching sound. Suddenly the binds get cut by soundwaves. "I'll be...Better find myself another pub. I sure need a drink...or a hundred of them" mutters Tommahawk. And so he begins his journey to find a new pub. Walking along he starts noticing the surroundings and it seems that WW3 took place during the time Tommahawk was bound. There's a massive crater left by huge explosion, a pool of blood, sniper rifle laying around. "Luckily I still have some scotch" Tommahawk mutters and continues on his way sipping on it. There's incinerated 18-wheeler down the road. As Tommahawk continues walking down the road he sees Blazerxz tinkering with some sort of modern armor and swearing loudly, the hat laying beside him. As Tommahawk approaches pre-occupied Blazerxz, Tommahawk notices that Blazerxz is completely unaware of his surroundings, so Tommahawk just picks up a hat and wanders off looking for a pub
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 am
Tommahawk does find a pub not too far from where he found the hat. "Hmmm..." Tommahawk thinks. "This looks like a good place."

He wanders in to find Grangle tending the bar and mixing some drinks. Tommahawk sits down and the bar and asks Grangle what he recommends. Grangle, seeing the hat on top of Tommahawk's head, knows exactly what to offer. "You up for a dare? I've got just the thing for you. Try some Grog of the Depths! Guaranteed to put some hair on a man's chest!"

Grangle places a glass on the bar and reaches under it to open up a container. An eerie glow emanates from under the bar and from it Grangle produces a gray bottle. He opens up the bottle, from which a horrible-looking smoke arises. He pours the bottle's contents into the glass, a thick substance of the same eerie green color as the container under the bar. It fizzes as if carbonated and has a thick yellow head. "Here you go," Grangle says as he slides the glass over to Tommahawk. "Keep one glass of this down, and you drink free for the rest of the day!"

Tommahawk couldn't pass up this chance. It was his lucky day! "Challenge accepted!" He picks up the glass and chugs the Grog of the Depths down. As the drink falls down Tommahawk's throat, Tommahawk himself falls down to the floor of the pub, losing consciousness. By the time the entire drink is finished off, Tommahawk has completely passed out.

"Well, that's that," Grangle says as he picks the hat up off the ground. He places it on his head and walks out of the front door of the pub, taking the bottle of Grog of the Depths with him. He tosses the bottle back behind him as he walks. The bottle breaks a window as it flies into the pub. A fire breaks out inside the pub. A few hundred feet from the pub, about thirty seconds after throwing the bottle inside, Grangle turns around. Five seconds later the pub itself explodes. Grangle holds the hat on his head as the shockwave of the explosion blows past him. He then turns around and continues walking away from the scene.

"Job well done."
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm
Nobody notice me because I set a trap that would fling Grangle far away, so as he walks away, triggered a trap, a slingshot came and swoop Grangle right up in the sky, losses his hat, and MaxfireXSA watches Grangle flew out of the city and up towards a sky just like the ones from anime and cartoons.

And then MaxfireXSA grab the hat that the wind kept blowing, and wear it.
Sig created by Flapperdoodle remixed by Abrams X
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 am
Tommahawk wakes up in a crater full of rubble. "That was one hell of a drink". Looks around and mumbles to himself "Did I get drunk and start shit again. Gotta lay off of drinking for a while." Tommahawk's stomach starts grumbling. "Time to get some food". As Tommahawk wanders looking for food he sees Grangle fly past. "Hey, that was that guy who gave me a drink. DUDE, THANKS" Tommahawk yells and continues on his way. Later comes around some weird slingshot looking contraption. "Sheyyyyt that could fling someone way far. Ah better be on my way". Tommahawk sidesteps trigger mechanism carefully and continues looking for food. During the quest for food Tommmahawk meets MaxfireXSA and accidentally hits him with a shoulder while passing. MaxfireXSA doesn't take this nicely, turns around violently enough to lose his hat to a gust of wind and begins yelling at Tommahawk "Sorry" says Tommahawk, "Yeah, whatever" answers MaxfireXSA storms off fuming and forgets about the hat completely. "Welp, not gonna let the hat go to waste" Tommahawk picks up the hat and continues his quest for food
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm
In the year 12,000 BC, a Thunderplant is awaken on an island floating in the sky. After the Spoonman casted some magical spell on him, and took his prized hat, he knew that the hat needed to return to it's rightful owner. Rightful owner meaning himself, of course. As he looks around confused by the magic that would possibly make such a land mass kept afloat, he wanders around the land until he noticed a visible castle near the mountainside. Among the illustrious scenery, he notices a flying ship. "I'm sure this will make me return to the present, because science" assumed the confused plant-guy-girl-person. In what took hours upon hours, circulating the ventilation system and avoiding all the security, he found a small ship inside the ship. Labeled the Epoch: The Wings of Time he knew this would be the magical science machine that will make him return to his fabulous hat.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSm3dZAxq-c[/youtube]
So crossing the multitude of time lines, including a dystopian alternate year 2000 with a giant slug beast, the plant returns to the present time. He notices the Tommahawk outsmarting the man known as Maxfire on his way to a local restaurant. This wouldn't so important if it weren't for the Hat to End All Hats being on his head. So knowing what occurred the last time he went to a resturant, he knew the same trick couldn't possibly work again. Gathering up supplies by a nearby pharmacy, supplies meaning the strongest laxatives known to man and pony. So sneaking through the back door again, he realized that unlike last time he doesn't know Tommahawk's order. So he placed laxatives on everything and clogged all but one toilet. After a short five minute stunt a line to the washroom was created, and poor Tommahawk was right in the middle. "Excuse me sir but if you'd like to use the restroom I believe the staff one is opened. Of course I would like your hat as some...payment of course." the plant said as he mentions without the others in line hearing.

With no other option but to accept, Tommahawk was lead to the staff washroom and Thunderplant leaves with the hat!

Meanwhile: Without the Epoch, Chrono without the Epoch in the Blackbird never left the Antiquity, and the future refused to change.
Spoiler
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Walking into a world full of a convoluted plot line and 3rd person narration conceived by mere mortals on the internet, Wildman93 says "aw hell naw, fuck dat shit" and proceeds to press the reset button, which no one has managed to notice until now. The world begins to collapse on itself, all of its denizens try to flee but by hitting reset Wildman93 invoked the wrath of the forum gods who are the spiritual beings who created the moderators. Try as they might, no human can escape the doom that has fallen upon their world..... all except for one. No one besides Wildman93 knew this, but this world existed only in subspace. By chance when tending to his turnip garden, Wildman93 pulled up a beaker filled with red liquid. Thinking it unimportant, Wildman93 chucked it behind him, only to hear an odd noise that did not match the noise glass makes when it breaks. Wildman93 looks behind him to see an odd door attached to nothing. Intrigued, Wildman93 passed through the frame-less doorway to end up where he was now. Luckily for Wildman93 the button he just put his hands on was only a couple inches from this door. Wildman93 jumps through the passage at the last available second leaving this land of 3rd person to crumble into non-existence.

I have returned to the real world. I look at the door and right before it vanishes, a hat flies through and lands upon my head. I take it off and look at the tag inside to see the words "Property of G1Thunderplant" written on it. I take out my handy dandy Sharpie which I keep on me at all times. I scribble out "G1Thunderplant", replace it with my own name, cap my marker, putting it back in my pocket, and then place the hat back on my head once again.
Spoiler
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:27 pm
Pyro Bandit awoke from his nap to find that the ground was shaking. He looked out the window to the sight of the entire 3rd person dimension collapsing in on itself. Pyro Bandit had heard much about a battle for some hat of ultimate power that some forum users were involved in. However Pyro Bandit never thought it would lead to this. Thankfully, Pyro Bandit was an expert on subspace travel, and even built a subspace door in the basement of his home, much like the one Wildman93 discovered. Pyro Bandit would have to escape to the parallel 1st person world if he were to survive. He dashed into his basement and prepared his dimensional leap. Pyro Bandit only hoped that his brother, Blazerxz, would somehow escape this madness. Without another thought, he jumped through the door.

I knew the 1st person world wasn't much different. Dimensions act sort of like a mirror, with subspace in between. That meant that Wildman93 had to be nearby. I had to get vengeance on him for destroying my home, along with all those other forum users. I turned a corner to find him standing, facing away from me. I was about to say something, when I noticed the hat on his head. It transfixed me. It made me look. And I only knew one thing in my mind...
That hat was freakin sweet.
Without a second thought, I pulled my nifty subspace blaster out of my pocket and shot Wildman93 with it, causing him to be warped to subspace. Only the hat remained. I placed on my head, knowing that I am now part of this great battle.
Thanks to FlapperDoodle for the sig and avatar.
3DS: 2105-8822-2041
Steam ID: pyrobandit5
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 am
Just as Pyro Bandit snatches the hat, a large spaceship enters the atmosphere. It hovers just above the action as I slide down from the ship on a rope.

"Well, looks like I got to the battle just in time. Ain't I just a big damn hero?" I say as I pull out my pistol and shoot the subspace blaster out of Pyro Bandit's hands.

Pyro Bandit responds saying, "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Gun pointed right at Pyro Bandit, I walk over, pluck the hat off his head, and put the hat on my own head, replying, "Now I'm not the killing type, but if you so much as move your hand towards that subspace blaster I swear by this totally awesome hat I will end you."

With that, I pick up the subspace blaster myself, return to the ship and blast off back into space. I turn to my crew and say, "How's that? Certainly no wobbly-headed doll caper."
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games