Steal the Hat! (It has begun)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am
QuickMan wrote:Abrams didn't have the hat, I do believe I still have it.

*Tips cap and strolls off*

Sorry DK and Ash, the hat is still mine.

If you're going to play that way...

*picks up some doll strings and trips Quickman and sends out one of an army of dolls to grab the hat right off Quickman's head during the trip, then manipulating said doll to put the hat on my head*
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 am
Ashblade wrote:
QuickMan wrote:Abrams didn't have the hat, I do believe I still have it.

*Tips cap and strolls off*

Sorry DK and Ash, the hat is still mine.

If you're going to play that way...

*picks up some doll strings and trips Quickman and sends out one of an army of dolls to grab the hat right off Quickman's head during the trip, then manipulating said doll to put the hat on my head*

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*The Kamehameha burns Ash, Quickman and DK along with everything in it's path, the hat flies up in the air*

*I catch the hat while it was decending to the ground*

*Dons that hat*
Unto the fray we go
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 am
As the smoke clears, I am miraculously in one piece and standing in the crater caused by the rocket, though covered from head to toe in black soot. I noticed Dragonmstr standing a little ways away from me, oblivious to my catapult trap they just landed in. With a cough of black smoke, I pull out a switch and activate it as they place the hat on their head, causing them to get launched several miles away, dropping the hat.

I stride over, dust off the nifty hat & place it on my head.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 am
Spoonman comes upon the ruins left by the kamehameha. I throw a rock knocking the hat off of his head. However I do not try to retrieve the hat, Instead I fire a rocket with one of the rocket launchers at the hat, launching it in the air.

I stand there with a slightly creepy smile on my face, enjoying the rampent chaos.
Unto the fray we go
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 am
I pull out a sniper rifle w/ armor piercing exploding rounds, and shoot the rocket carrying the hat out of the sky. I then turn towards DragonMstr and snipe his rocket launcher, blowing it up and knocking him unconscious.

The hat finally lands to the earth and I pick it up and put it on again~
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 am
Keeping myself from 'dying' using a doll as a shield I get out of getting killed from the Kamehameha attack. After that I head several feet ahead of the area write a sealing magic circle to lock the next person that walks into it from moving until they can break it, which as you can imagine takes quite a bit of effort.

From there I hide behind either a tree or a wall until Spoonman appears, and push him into said circle... and then in their several moments of paralysis, simply pluck the hat off their head and walk on my merry way whistling the beat of the Grimoire of Alice.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 am
The Kamehameha may have killed me, but I defeated King Yemma in the afterlife so I'm back now. Using the badass moves I had to use against King Yemma, I knock out Ash and put the hat back on its rightful place on my head. Then I motion with my hand and say, "Come at me bro".
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am
I use Flash Man's Time Stopper (someone had to do it =P) and approach calmy to QuickMan while he is paralyzed, take the hat, clean it a bit, and walk away with it on its real rightful place... MY head.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm
As Lyserg is walking along, suddenly, he feels a bit of a draft on his head. He looks up to see me, piloting the Egg-O-Matic, hat dangling from the mechanical pincers on the bottom that plucked it skillfully from his head.

As the pincers move up to the top of the Egg-O-Matic and place the hat on my own head, the Egg-O-Matic starts to rise up farther in the sky. I pull up an intercom from the control panel and yell, "FIRE!!!"

The sky itself seems to shimmer and mutate as the Egg Carrier, which had been cloaked, comes into focus. Hundreds of its guns, which had been pointed directly at Lyserg, rain thousands of laser shots down upon him. As the Egg-O-Matic enters the Egg Carrier through a docking bay in the hull, the firing ceases, leaving a smoldering crater where Lyserg once stood.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:31 pm
TheFinnishG1's casually walking, minding his business, until he sees the most awesome hat ever created. But it's on Grangle's head, which won't do. With unbelievable skill and and stealth he sneaks behind Grangle and his Egg-Carrier, picks his pocket and dops several grenades into his pants, thus blowing the ever living out of his red body.
While the red bodyparts are flying everywhere, TheFinnishG1 takes the hat, puts it onto his head, and with a wide grin struts away into the sunset.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games