SA Mafia Round XXV: Never is Forever - p394 - **ENDGAME**

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:11 am
Was great winning with you Johnny - but you didn't turn a town win into a scum one "for the fuck of it." This end was pretty deliberate; if we didn't make a pact, you weren't winning this game, and I probably wasn't either.

For the last few phases I was waiting for your move. I knew you knew who I was, and I knew who you were. Without the SK around to make kills I wouldn't be able to outpace the town's clears. I also had a vest and would know if you tried to kill me. If you tried to kill me or get me lynched, I'd make sure you didn't survive it - but unless you went after me I wouldn't move against you. This put us (quite intentionally) into a scorched earth situation - we needed each other, and neither could really hope to outmaneuver the other and survive.

So it was a question of whether we were going to bring each other down, or find a common ground. We both realized common ground was the only solution - which made for an epic ending.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:11 am
Memories are hazy, this was straight up 2 years ago! I remember the end being nail bitey but not why. Still if I were less dumb from the start the end probably would have been a lot different. Glad I had a crafty partner to pull the win out with though
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:43 am
It was three years ago, not two! :shock: It was my first forum mafia game ever. Great way to be introduced to forum mafia, and I really didn't do too horribad on my first shot. (It helped that I was scum and I play way better scum than I do town. :P ) Great Christmas present to finally see this wrapped up. Cheers everyone!
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:38 am
How can any of you remember this game?! XD
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:25 pm
I dunno man, it was just an awesome game with awesome moments haha. Sometimes this stuff sticks with ya.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:56 pm
All I remember was dying mid post and not doing well. Granted so much has happened since this game so yeah.

GG to the winners tho.
Spoiler
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:22 pm
Shiznita wrote:How can any of you remember this game?! XD

I remember games that pull off bullshit in.

Thunderplant wrote:All I remember was dying mid post and not doing well. Granted so much has happened since this game so yeah.

GG to the winners tho.

Sowwy. I believe you were the first of the targets we tried explosive toy on before I picked up killing again, which is why there weren't kills from Unis for a while.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:21 am
Man I think most of the people we primed to explode were lynched that phase or killed by Johnny first, IIRC. I think my favorite mechanic this game was actually Johnny's ability to silently communicate with players. It had such a genuine serial killer vibe - the anonymous figure giving someone a call and taunting them before killing them - and gave some pretty interesting communication opportunities.

People who played this game should sign up for the sequel!
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:42 pm
Quaetam wrote:Man I think most of the people we primed to explode were lynched that phase or killed by Johnny first, IIRC. I think my favorite mechanic this game was actually Johnny's ability to silently communicate with players. It had such a genuine serial killer vibe - the anonymous figure giving someone a call and taunting them before killing them - and gave some pretty interesting communication opportunities.

People who played this game should sign up for the sequel!

They were.

That's why I resumed killing. y;
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:32 pm
I'm speachless. I mean, it has been three years. This not officially ending was a running joke for like 2 years. I don't even remember what happened in this one anymore.

But hey, miracles do happen. Congrats to the winners after all this time =P
Thanks Tay~
Spoiler
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games