SA Mafia Games Commission (Update pg. 36)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Gamma Emerald wrote:Does this place have any experience requirements for modding?
Also how are secret chats handled?

So long as you have Mafia experience and a good idea for a setup then go for it.

In our heyday we used to review setups and even help newer players/mods build & balance setups (but its not required).

As for secret/mafia chats we usually used a site called "Quicktopic", though in some cases mods have been known to setup entire private forums for their groups. Sometimes if the team agrees they'll just use Skype, but the Mod has to be included in the chat group
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm
Is there even enough people on the forums to play a game of mafia? Glad the forums are still running. Seems to me the other means of g1 communications are "fads" and the forums are a tried and proven platform for a community.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 pm
firehazard51 wrote:Is there even enough people on the forums to play a game of mafia? Glad the forums are still running. Seems to me the other means of g1 communications are "fads" and the forums are a tried and proven platform for a community.

I'm always lurking...I don't know about the others :?
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 pm
I'm up for some mafia, but I doubt we'll be able to scratch together enough players for more than a mini, hehe.
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games