SA Mafia XXIII-GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Flashpenny wrote:
theDRQ wrote:wait we doin this shit again??

call me in

Spoiler
Favorite Games: prototype, infamous, dishonored, elderscrolls, pokemon, supersmashbrothers, metal gear peace walker, allstars battle royale, red dead redemtion
Favorite Movies: sherlock holmes, avangers, spiderman, x-man, matrix, batman, thor, ironman, shawshenk redemtion,
Favorite Books: u still need to explain me what this is
Favorite Music: eminem, lil wayne, lil wayne, kiss, destorm
Favoite TV Shows: pokemon, scrubs, digimon, shinzo, southpark, dragonball z,

This isn't a new round.

thats the joke
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 am
Atomic_Tomato2 wrote:Blazerxz: B+
Newbie of the game. Probably the most active civ, and tried to be helpful throughout the game.

Newbie of the game and second best civ? Awesome!

Now the only thing we need for closure are the clues so we can see how right or wrong in cluehunting we were.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Blazerxz wrote:Now the only thing we need for closure are the clues so we can see how right or wrong in cluehunting we were.

Knew I was forgetting something lol (not really, I've been procrastinating~)

Be up in a bit.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm
Worst Mafia of the Game? Eh, I can live with that xD
I'll just be taking my Post of the Game trophy and then get the hell outta here.
Thunderplant is a sexy, sexy man. He made this sig.
Spoiler
Alternate Sig Credit: Chaotic Meltdown
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 pm
THE CLUES!

Chapters 1 & 2

No clues

Chapter 3

Mafia Cleaner - No Mafia Clues

PSYCHO
“Ah, but es ist just vor du, sweet und delicious!” he said, smiling, as he ate another one in his

other hand. “Perfect little size, du can pop in your mouth, no?”

(Basterdized) Lyric from Rapunzel by DMB (Bobbo)
Open wide
Oh so good I'll eat you
Take me for a ride
**In your sweet delicious
Perfect little mouth**
Thereupon I linger
You will have no doubt
I'll do my best for you, I do
Love

Chapter 4

Lynch, No Clues

Chapter 5

MAFIA 1
As Woody walked his way briskly through the streets, he stopped when he heard a man calling out, yelling someone's name, though he didn't quite hear who. He made his way towards the voice and found a man yelling in the middle of the road. As Woody approached, the man ran up to him.“Excuse me friend, but have you seen my Adrianne? I can't seem to find her anywhere!” he said frantically, grabbing onto Woodyman's shirt. “I've been calling for her all this time! I hope nothing has happened to her!”

Man yelling for his "Adrianne" (Adrian if you will) - Rocky (Slingshot)

MAFIA 2
Woodyman quickly pulled out a handgun he had on himself for protection. Before he could aim it, an arm seemed to stretch out of no where, grabbing it from behind him. He turned to see that he was was surrounded on all sides in this narrow street, as a couple more of them came out, their glowing green eyes all trained on him.

Stretchy Arm, Luffy from One Piece (Megaman/Brandon, though it also applies to 22)

FRAMER
Zoidburg flashed a sharp, toothy smile. “Bee-yoo-tiful, human. Though all your kind are scum, you seem especially clever. Why don't you come back over here and we can talk for a while. I promise I won't split you in two... yet.”

Framer Clue - Basterdized quote from Excel Saga (Ben)
"There is one Earth! If it splits in half, there'll be two! All mankind is scum - and bee-yoo-tiful!"

PSYCHO
“Mein Vater vas a a shimple man.” he spoke, as he turned away from Durga to inspect a table of various sharp looking tools and other implements. “In das town, he vas a fisherman, where I vas born. He lifed to shail das shea.
Our haus vas Yellow, vhere ve lifed. It vas hish vavorite color.” he continued, as he picked up a nearby handsaw. “I ushed to help him fillet das fish. It vas much fun. Cutting apart ein creature, to get vour ushe out of dem. I vud shometimes try to put dem back togesher again.”

The first paragraph and the beginning of the second is meshed up lyrics from "Yellow submarine" - Beatles (Bobbo)

Chapter 6
Lynch, no clues

Chapter 7

MAFIA 1

“What in the Lord's name are you doing in my house?” said Thunderplant, as hestepped back towards his door and a desk nearby.”
You left your door unlocked, so we invited ourselves in,” Kaang responded, sniffing and wrinkling his nose at the coffee still in the mug. “We figured you wouldn't mind.

Spontaneous B&E, Staple of Legend of Zelda (Johnny)

MAFIA 2
Thunderplant bumped back into the desk. He quickly opened the front drawer and pulled out a pistol that he had kept in there. He pointed it at Kotos, who was standing closest, while keeping an eye on the rest of them, whose eyes all began to simultansouly emit a green glow.
“Well I do mind, and frankly don't like Extraterrestrial scum like yourselves.” he continued, while
cocking the chamber of the gun. “I hope y'all do yourselves a favor and leave.”
All of them chuckled together. Kotos raised his arms and shrugged. Looking straight at Thunderplant,
stepping towards him, his expression darkening and turning serious, “Then why don't you come at me
already, then?”

Breaking Bad, a scene where Gus comes out and "challenges" a sniper shooting at him to meet him face to face, arms spread wide ("Come at me bro") (Fox)

PSYCHO
“Du hast shpunk, no doubt, much much then mein lasht two shubjects,” he laughed, as he poked Mash in the eye, flicked his nose, and slapped him on the cheek, “I vill shertainly enjoy vorking on du, yesh, fery much sho...”

Super Smash Bros. - the main attacks of Master Hand; Poking, Flicking, and Slapping (Bobbo, ofc)

Chapter 8
Lynch, no clues

Chapter 9

MAFIA 1
Mex cleared his throat. “Hey, friend, is there something I can help you with? Who are you?” he asked.
The stranger sat there for a moment in silence, still leaning his head down, his face obscured by a hat. They then slowly looked up, staring at Mex. Mex realized there was something wrong when he saw the stranger's eyes.
I don't remember, friend,” replied Blorgax, “but perhaps my partner here could tell you?

Cave Story, your main character doesn't know his own name or anything, until later in the game his "best friend" regains her memory and tells you it (2200)

MAFIA 2
They are completely the best to kill, these humans,” he said, as he was examining Mex's brain. “So fun to watch them die, amazing even! They're made of such squishy meat.”

Basterdized quote from Baccano! from Lord Russo (Johnny) "You are my absolute favorite people to kill! You are so beautifully amazed when you die! Especially when I squish your brains, between my fingers, LIKE A FREAKING SAUSAGE!"

MONSTER
It stood up, it knew what it had to do. Was there even a choice? No, no there wasn't. The only option was clear.

Infamous, as you may know, has its "moral choice system" or w/e, thus the reference, which ofc only DRQ has lol

Chapter 10
Lynch, No Clues

Chapter 11

MAFIA
His torso had been mutilated, sliced and tore up, to the point that whatever shirt he had been wearing was no longer identifiable. Bits of flesh and blood were sprayed all around it, in a massive radius where it sat in the middle of the street.

Reminiscent of a Hunter from the Left 4 Dead series (Megaman/BrandonL337). They pounce their victim and tear into their body until the victim is dead or they get knocked off.

MONSTER
But eventually it ended, a few shy of 10 miles down, where the victim’s head sat atop a barber’s poll.

What's a few short of 10 miles? Maybe... 8 Miles? 8 Mile staring Eminem... Yes I just went there (DRQ). (Note: After writing this it was brought to my attention that the context of this scentence... which I'm surprised no one else noticed in game, but it didn't really matter anyway, lol)

Chapter 12 & 13
Lynch & END GAME, No Clues (Obviously lol)
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 am
MrWest wrote:Worst Mafia of the Game? Eh, I can live with that xD
I'll just be taking my Post of the Game trophy and then get the hell outta here.

Even then you weren't that bad :P You just were kinda obvious "noob-scum" is all :lol:

Also, I WOULD give you co-post of the game... if it still existed :( :cry:

POST OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!~

Spoiler
This came from the Mafia thread, of all places;
2200 wrote:
Abrams X wrote:
2200 wrote:Whacking Woody sounds good.

oh lawdy....

"Whacking Woody sounds good."

POTG right there, lol

XD
And yes, I did call this early on, lol

As good as West's post was... this was just that much more inadvertently funny, especially as it even got referenced in the thread LATER :lol:
(again, also doesn't help West's post was lost... but it will live on fondly in our hearts~<3)

For those that missed them from before;

Any other questions/comments/concerns/rage? Feel free to post them, meanwhile go sign up for Flashpenny's game :P

Cheers everyone!
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 am
(again, also doesn't help West's post was lost... but it will live on fondly in our hearts~<3)

what did he say than?

Thunderplant wrote:Girl life is so much better than boy life so far.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Fair enough, Abrams. Fair enough. XDDDDDD

theDRQ wrote:

what did he say than?

It was the "farewell" post I made after that sonofabitch Bobbo killed me. Basically, I used Pearl sprites to tell the town that they could suck my balls. It was great.
Thunderplant is a sexy, sexy man. He made this sig.
Spoiler
Alternate Sig Credit: Chaotic Meltdown
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm
MrWest wrote:Fair enough, Abrams. Fair enough. XDDDDDD

theDRQ wrote:

what did he say than?

It was the "farewell" post I made after that sonofabitch Bobbo killed me. Basically, I used Pearl sprites to tell the town that they could suck my balls. It was great.

Oh I remember that post!
Man that post was awesome :lol:
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games