PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:01 pm
> Alive for one cycle
> Civilian of the Game.

Fuck yes'
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 pm
UPDATE:

Now that I am returned to my PC, the review/recap, clues, etc. will be posted up tomorrow (as well as a reposting of the story posts, mostly for posterity and organizational reasons), so look forward to it! Cheers!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:40 am
I just re-added the story posts on the front page. Clues and recap will be up later today.
Thanks for the awesome sig, ChaoticMeltdown!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 pm
Mafia Thread:
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/RAuhDAp9yPzLq

Afterlife:
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/uLf8gZcwZMLb
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm
Recap(Abrams wrote most of this, by the way)

Civilians C-
You guys weren't very cohesive as a team. A lot of the time some of you voted in your own mind set then with the collective. That was probably you're biggest downfall (besides the severe lack of activity), and led the Mafia to manipulating the lynches. Remember; the greatest assets you have as civilians is to vote & be active. Don't be afraid to post.

Smoke108: B
Died too early, but managed to get in a few good posts before death if I remember correctly. Called Johnny out as scum very early in the game

Lime: D
Should have claimed, simple as that. Besides that you did very little to really impact the game outside of being one of the first to drop a list of policy/lurker lynches, which is what originally got people on your case.

Fanboy: C-
You had some good reads, but lacked any force or conviction to go along with them... and that Claim. Had you not claimed the Mafia would've likely whacked you that last cycle, giving the civilians a (albiet slim) chance to possibly turn the game around. You maintained activity so kudos on that.

MexicanAnime: A
Civilian of the game. Only lived for one cycle, but regardless were very impressive. Managed to shake things up a bit, scare the Mafia, and become the civilian leader in that single day.

Blazerxz: B+
Newbie of the game. Probably the most active civ, and tried to be helpful throughout the game.

Darkrecon: B-
One of the more active civilians, which is good, but you focused too much on clues and should have tried to analyze player behavior a bit more. Look forawrd to seeing you in future Mafia games.

Lilbill328: B
Definitely were a bit more focused in this game then others, and one of the more active civilians. You managed to help secure the only Mafia lynch in the game, so props. With a little more focus and analysis you could be a player to be reckoned with.

Flashpenny: B-
Operation: Walrus, lol. You're fate was sealed when essentially everyone was out to get you, but stayed the course until the end. Had you not been lynched, you would've been whacked, simple as that. Regardless, even with early game complications you played pretty well, so cheers!

Ben be Jamin: C
You were there, lol. I honestly remember the least about you compared to anyone else, though I do recall you being at least somewhat active in the thread. But, again, it didn't make much impact in the game. Perhaps better luck in the next game?

Thunderplant: B
You tried, and made the MAfia uneasy enough to earn a night whack. You definitely vould've been a game changer had you lived longer in the game, but alas it was not to be.

Mashfan81: C+
You had some good reads, but somewhat similar to Fanboy, you lacked any real conviction or force to push for anyone's lynch. You were, however, sniffing around the right places, so that you were earning the ire of the Scum parties, so kudos on that.

Durga B
One of the few players (minus the Mafia) who was actually analyzing behaviour out of the gate, hence why you died you soon. Had the Psycho not decided to "use you for his experiments", the Mafia would've whacked you the following night for sure.

M3sach C
You were more or less a victim of circumstance. Had you been a bit more active and consistent in posting, you probably could've avoided the lynch. Unfortunately your posting made you an easy target to manpiulate into a lynch.

Dragonlord7 C+
You started to come out late game, but by then was too late. You generally are a pretty good player from what has been seen, so the best advice to give is to start pushing harder earlier in the game. Do that and you would be much better off for it.

Naitokurabu D+
Had you been more active, you possibly could've changed the game. You had some good reads, but you rarely went with the rest of the civilians in their thoughts. While in some cases it's good, it also caused the Mafia to control the lynch a bit too much. Perhaps be better the next game?

Woodyman: B
Much like Durga, were one of the few civilian players leading the troupe. Had you lived longer, you probably would've helped your team out immensly. Unfortunately, the Mafia wasn't going to have that, lol

Psycho & Monster D+
You guys would've been an interesting team had Bobbo lived long enough for you to initiate some sort of strategy. Both of you had some decent insight & picks, it's a shame we didn't get to see more of it in actions

Bobbo: D
Did an okay job of picking kills, but only posted in the thread twice or so, which made people very suspicious of you. Had you been even a bit more active you probably would've lived at least another cycle. Also, had you not decided to whack Mash, lol.

DRQ: C
Your pick for you one kill, while understandable, was your downfall. Kinda like with Bobbo & Mash, ANY other target would've seen you living at least another phase. Regardless you made some good observations in game, and dealt with your "recruitment" well. Hope to see you in future games.

Mafia B+
You guys pretty much controlled the game from the start. A few instances slipped by all those minus only the most keen of observes, but you did a good enough job taking those players out (minus yourselves :P). Well done!

Slingshot24 A+
Game MVP. Your actions set up your team and helped garuntee victory. Even in the face of certain death you stuck it out and helped to weave confusion among the civilians (and even Psycho/Monster), so for that, very well done!

JohnnyFarrar A+
Scum of the Game. you picked up where Slingshot left off and led your team to victory, along with being probably the most active player in the game. Minus 2 people, you were pretty much in the clear the entire time. Great job!

Fox A
You ability to remain under the radar is nothign short of impressive. Only reason anyone suspected you was a slight case of "contributing while not contributing" and lurking, but with the rest of your team was probably for the best. Regardless, it was highly effective.

BrandonL337 A-
You stepped in and made a nice addition to the Mafia team, and even helped "shake" the suspicion on your predecessor you were replacing. Honestly I don't even think anyone suspected you towards at the end. Kudos!

2200 B
You did a pretty good job staying under the radar. Perhaps a little too much so. Luckily for you a lot of civilians lurker that much more, putting you mostly out of harm's way, but had it been any different, you could've been in some hot water. Regardless you rode it out til the end and helped your team grab the win.

MrWest B-
Made for a good player with your activity and conviction in your posts, but over did it a bit much, which is what drew the attention of the psycho. Granted, your still a newer player, but for the record, never draw that much attention to yourself, lol. Had you not been killed in the night, you probably would;ve been the Day 2 lynch. Just be sure to keep it in mind for future games.

The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm
Atomic_Tomato2 wrote:Mafia
Slingshot24
JohnnyFarrar
Fox
MrWest

Okay, now I remember why we lost so badly.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:12 pm
Flashpenny wrote:
Slingshot24
JohnnyFarrar
Fox
MrWest

We also lost the Detective and Cop on the first cycle.
Spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 pm
G1ThunderPlant wrote:
Flashpenny wrote:
Slingshot24
JohnnyFarrar
Fox
MrWest

We also lost the Detective and Cop on the first cycle.

Literally, the only things I remember about this game was me getting lynched over a really, really, really shoddy clue and that Hobo with a Shotgun clip I posted upon my delayed entrance into the game.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 am
wait we doin this shit again??

call me in

Spoiler
Favorite Games: prototype, infamous, dishonored, elderscrolls, pokemon, supersmashbrothers, metal gear peace walker, allstars battle royale, red dead redemtion
Favorite Movies: sherlock holmes, avangers, spiderman, x-man, matrix, batman, thor, ironman, shawshenk redemtion,
Favorite Books: u still need to explain me what this is
Favorite Music: eminem, lil wayne, lil wayne, kiss, destorm
Favoite TV Shows: pokemon, scrubs, digimon, shinzo, southpark, dragonball z,

Thunderplant wrote:Girl life is so much better than boy life so far.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 pm
theDRQ wrote:wait we doin this shit again??

call me in

Spoiler
Favorite Games: prototype, infamous, dishonored, elderscrolls, pokemon, supersmashbrothers, metal gear peace walker, allstars battle royale, red dead redemtion
Favorite Movies: sherlock holmes, avangers, spiderman, x-man, matrix, batman, thor, ironman, shawshenk redemtion,
Favorite Books: u still need to explain me what this is
Favorite Music: eminem, lil wayne, lil wayne, kiss, destorm
Favoite TV Shows: pokemon, scrubs, digimon, shinzo, southpark, dragonball z,

This isn't a new round.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games