Corrupt-a-Wish

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:00 am
Granted, but your Tadpole Treble game breaks.

I wish my nose would never run.
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 am
Granted, mucus builds up continuously until you become a mouth breather.

I wish I could get away with anything.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:42 pm
Kirby Dragons wrote:Granted, but your Tadpole Treble game breaks.

But it's a digital game...

Granted, Geo, you can get away with anything. However, anything you'd need to be able to get away with obviously does hurt those affected, including those close to you. Many people, who cannot blame you, instead blame your loved ones, and take their anger out on them. The result is not pretty.

I wish 12cheeper had given me an avatar in which Ashley is in a healthier sitting position.

EDIT: You know what? That's dumb. Instead, I wish that Levitate, instead of being its own Ability, was just a thing that some Pokémon can have going for them if they're obviously levitating.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:31 am
Granted. All pokemon that can "Levitate" just do so now. It makes them entirely OP, so they are banned from EVER BEING USED BY PLAYERS AGAIN. Even in normal gameplay. Thanks a lot.
Also you get your other wish, but the pic is loli, which upon seeing it you get raided and arrested by the FBI, and put on one of THOSE lists.

I wish my car was fixed already
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:40 am
Abrams X wrote:Granted. All pokemon that can "Levitate" just do so now. It makes them entirely OP, so they are banned from EVER BEING USED BY PLAYERS AGAIN. Even in normal gameplay. Thanks a lot.
Also you get your other wish, but the pic is loli, which upon seeing it you get raided and arrested by the FBI, and put on one of THOSE lists.

I wish my car was fixed already

Granted. You get carjacked halfway home.

I'd say I wish WWE signed Kenny Omega, but creative would fuck up his booking anyway. So there's nothing to corrupt. Instead I'll wish for infinite supply of alcohol
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:04 am
Granted. You get an infinite supply of Germ-X, and ergo an infinite supply of alcohol. Drinking any of that stuff's super dangerous though. You can get drunk from it, apparently, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Plus it tastes terrible.

I wish for a Super Princess Peach sequel without so many vibrator jokes.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 pm
Iron Joe wrote:Granted. You get an infinite supply of Germ-X, and ergo an infinite supply of alcohol. Drinking any of that stuff's super dangerous though. You can get drunk from it, apparently, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Plus it tastes terrible.

I wish for a Super Princess Peach sequel without so many vibrator jokes.

Granted. But the game turns out to be so bad it will forever ruin the possibility of another Super Princess Peach game.

I wish my computer wouldn't randomly reset every day.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 am
Granted! Your computer just bricks instead

I wish Vic Mignogna officially voices every character in the English version of Persona 5.
Spoiler
I am a man of exquisite taste
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:00 am
Granted, but he thinks it's a joke and nobody tells him otherwise so he does them all intentionally badly. Think Shadow in Death Battle.

I wish for Ken Masters to win his upcoming Death Battle, so that I may win the avatar bet against thebrawlbro

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:56 pm
Granted, he wins against Piccolo.

I wish somebody fast was chasing me and would stop at absolutely nothing to get me.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games