Corrupt-a-Wish

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:34 pm
Granted. Turns out, however, that this is the only universe in which human civilization is anywhere near this advanced. Best one you can find still has people burning witches n' shit.

I wish I knew who Beelzebub's avatar was tbqh
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:16 am
Granted. This information is INSTANTLY implanted into your brain with the rest of the knowledge of the universe. This causes your head to a splode.

I wish for a very large sum of completely legal, clean, real & immediately usable cash money for my personal whims.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:37 am
Granted. However, you receive the money right before tax season and need to make some sacrifices to your wallet.

I wish I was amazing at Overwatch
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:07 am
Granted, you become the absolute best player in the world, amazing at everything in game and unable to lose or be beaten. Naturally, this gets you marked as a cheater for boting and immediately banned from ever playing again.

I wish I could teleport.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:21 pm
Abrams X wrote:Granted, you become the absolute best player in the world, amazing at everything in game and unable to lose or be beaten. Naturally, this gets you marked as a cheater for boting and immediately banned from ever playing again.

I wish I could teleport.

Granted, but you lack precision, so you end up teleporting into a solid object, the instant collision of matter and atoms that shouldn't have been physically possible, implode the universe.

I wish I could get any job I wanted.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:21 pm
Granted. However, there is no promise that you will be any good at these jobs, or that you won't get fired. Your coworkers all think that you only got whatever job you had through some affirmative action BS, and therefore hold a grudge against you. Furthermore, since you can get any job you want, whenever they have to let someone go, it's always you, no question. Eventually, you may very likely run out of jobs you actually want, and so, while you'll still need a job, the wish will not help you get a job that you don't necessarily want.

I wish for all of mankind to convert to the one true religion, or lack thereof, whichever one that might be. In other words, I wish for everyone to know which God is the real one if there is a real one, and for everyone to know there's no God if there really is none.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 pm
Granted, but the lack of individuality makes people go insane.

I wish any character I drew would become real.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:56 pm
Granted, but the character comes out exactly how you drew them. Small, two-dimensional, and stuck in one pose.

I wish I had an infinite number of wishes
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:50 pm
Defectminus wrote:Granted, but the character comes out exactly how you drew them. Small, two-dimensional, and stuck in one pose.

I wish I had an infinite number of wishes

Granted, but the infinite number of wishes can only be used to get an infinite number of wishes, so you basically get nothing.

I wish everyone would chill out.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 am
Granted, everyone freezes.

I wish I could control time.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games