The Incubator - Post Your Game Ideas Here

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 am
Somebody should totally revive the Forum Adventure. It was great and I miss it... We must know what happens next in Ace Hallways!
Image
Thanks Tay~
Spoiler
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 pm
Location: [CLASSIFIED]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:01 am
2200 wrote:Somebody should totally revive the Forum Adventure. It was great and I miss it... We must know what happens next in Ace Hallways!

Any artists/MS Painters willing to volunteer?
Let's Herp-a-Derp on this Thingy-meh-Jiggy my Fuzzy Wuzzy!
Image
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
Posts: 2945
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 am
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm
Hey guys I was thinking of setting up a ricochet game, set in a suicide cult where everybody's put into small groups, and the goal is to get yourselves killed.

Anyone interested?
User avatar
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:28 pm
Location: Boston, Mass
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 pm
waluigi wrote:Hey guys I was thinking of setting up a ricochet game, set in a suicide cult where everybody's put into small groups, and the goal is to get yourselves killed.

Anyone interested?

So Bastard Ricochet? Sounds fun. I'd play.
Image
Image
Image

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:36 pm
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:51 am
I'm thinking a Trivia Challenge not unlike Jeopardy, but you don't have to answer in the form of a question and there's different question types. Something like seminal PC quiz game You Don't Know Jack, but videogame themed.

Any takers?
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 am
Has anyone done a Nation RP? Those are pretty damn fun, and if eough G1s are willing to play, I might start one up.
Image
PSN: Prince_Blueblood
Steam: Greninja
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hero_of_tempest/

Just let me know that you're from Screwattack.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 am
^ I don't know what that is, but time permitting, I will probably play.

Also, trivia/quiz games are awesome, they just always run when I'm afk.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 am
Aristophanes wrote:^ I don't know what that is, but time permitting, I will probably play.

Also, trivia/quiz games are awesome, they just always run when I'm afk.


Nation RP is pretty much a forum version of Civilization. There are two versions I played. One version in which you would take over existing countries as its new leader, and ther other (in my opinion, more fun) where you create your own nation from scratch and start from the tribal stage and expand and improve.
Image
PSN: Prince_Blueblood
Steam: Greninja
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hero_of_tempest/

Just let me know that you're from Screwattack.
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1795
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:38 am
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:50 am
Diamond_Tiara wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:^ I don't know what that is, but time permitting, I will probably play.

Also, trivia/quiz games are awesome, they just always run when I'm afk.


Nation RP is pretty much a forum version of Civilization. There are two versions I played. One version in which you would take over existing countries as its new leader, and ther other (in my opinion, more fun) where you create your own nation from scratch and start from the tribal stage and expand and improve.

So is it an online board game of sorts? would like to see rulesets if there are any, cause sounds like it could be a long and or complicated time.
Image
Spoiler
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am
Wildman93 wrote:
Diamond_Tiara wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:^ I don't know what that is, but time permitting, I will probably play.

Also, trivia/quiz games are awesome, they just always run when I'm afk.


Nation RP is pretty much a forum version of Civilization. There are two versions I played. One version in which you would take over existing countries as its new leader, and ther other (in my opinion, more fun) where you create your own nation from scratch and start from the tribal stage and expand and improve.

So is it an online board game of sorts? would like to see rulesets if there are any, cause sounds like it could be a long and or complicated time.

Wild has a point, but it still sounds interesting. Would like go hear more about it!
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests