The Incubator - Post Your Game Ideas Here

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:50 pm
I see. I've heard someone talk about The Resistance before, but I've never bothered looking into how the game is actually played. I'll take your word for it being similar, and not really working on a forum though.

Playing SH real time definitely works better than it ever could as a forum game. It was just a random thought I had when checking these forums.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:55 pm
I've been thinking of making a thread where I - and anyone else who wishes - would write riddles about particular characters, listing a category with them (broad ones; video games, novels, etc., though one can be more specific and say "Nintendo" or whatever), and other users would try to guess who the riddler is describing. In theory, one can post and answer riddles whenever, but that can change if it has to.

I've also been thinking of making a CAH deck themed around the Death Battle subforum. I'm...not sure if that would really work, though.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:12 pm
Since the forums are on life support I figure I don't need to make this post but I'll give the community a couple of hours to comment on my game.

It's called "Back Log 2017" and is similar to Fox's how many games but some twists. Here are the rules I'm thinking.

1. All games must of been purchased/traded/received (gifted) before 2017.
2. All games must of never been "completed" before.
3. All games must be started over in 2017.
4. No "cheat codes" allowed.
5. No "free" games.
6. Emulator played games are allowed if they were purchased.
7. There is no limit to the how many times you count a game so long as it's a different console/handheld version of the game.
8. Just because some else completed a game doesn't mean others can't complete that game and count it too.

The intent is to get people to complete their old games in there "back log". The "winner" is the person with the most completed backlog of games.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games