SIG RATING: TWO SIG ENTER, ONE SIG LEAVE

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 am
Craigieboy wrote:Image

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 am

Signature : The font choice could have been stronger. It bleeds too much into the background. Adding a stroke under layer effects is a way to make your font pop out. Also, the render being over the border is always a no-no. It's just the little things that make a average sig into a great sig. Great start into Photoshop though, keep at it mayne! 6/10.
Spoiler
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 am
Avy: 8/10
Pretty good, really have no complaints about it, though I have no idea where it comes from.

Sig 7/10
Same as the Avy, though dat font... a different font maybe? The style in which it is done is cool, but I feel like different colors are in order...
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 am
Abrams X wrote:Avy: 8/10
Pretty good, really have no complaints about it, though I have no idea where it comes from.

Sig 7/10
Same as the Avy, though dat font... a different font maybe? The style in which it is done is cool, but I feel like different colors are in order...

Dat avy... :? 9/10 on the creeptastic scale.

Dat sig. 8/10 I like the cursive...it strangely goes with the pictures...but the white font color is a little off putting. And unless you really stare you can't see the "I'm Old Greg!" :-\
But this could possibly be because I use the v4 forum set that's lighter...so...

Rate this one please! I have an avatar for it...but I haven't colored it yet >.>
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 pm
For dat there sig I'd give an 8/10. I quite honestly the way it looks like a traditional painting, but the strokes don't seem to 'flow' as well as they need to to make it look just right (though that may be because of the resolution of the image, I'm no expert here). I like the basic layout of it too, but I feel like when the characters leave the boarder, they should have a drop shadow, much like your actual sig.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 am
Avy: I like it, it's simple and works, and the render is really decent with no noticeable guff hanging off. But at the same time, there's not much to it, leaves something to be desired.
7/10

Sig: I think it could have benefited greatly without the bevel on the border, the render isn't as nice this time, but not that bad and even your gradient isn't pleasant to look at.
6/10
Add me on Nintendo Network: ComicSans
PSN: Naitok
3DS: 5327 - 0924 - 4505

Spoiler
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:29 am
Avy: 9/10 Because I loved Club Nintendo
Sig: 8/10 A very well done adaptation of a great game's logo.

Overall, I can tell you must be creative, into good classic/current games, and into Anime.
Previous

Return to Help Desk