In Regards to Spam Bots & Account Registration

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:38 am
ABRAMS-SAMA WE NEED YOU

ORBITAL STRIKE PLZ!
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....
User avatar
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 am
Save us please!!!
Spoiler
Image
"Go fap elsewhere"
Image
User avatar
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:55 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:56 am
Oh you all see it too..Seriously I thought my PC was crapping out. Wow that's crazy seriously..Almost had a heart attack..

This whole video is Abrams dealing with BS like this

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpVSbmphSQ[/youtube]
Image

When yo boy finally hits puberty on screen
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:12 am
Meanwhile in the screwattack forums

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkFo5SBx-g[/youtube]
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2107
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:19 pm
Location: In my nope rocket. Orbiting Pluto.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 am
The admins right now

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-g8NEVaU6c[/youtube]

Skip to 36
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8110
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 pm
Location: Bowmanville, ON
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 am
Just chill out and wait for the mods.
Image
Image
twitter: @g1brent
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2088
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 am
I'm aware that you can report posts, but can you report users? If so, mayhaps we could stop the Chinabot before it does it's postwave in the future.
Let's settle this Debate Once and blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah
Image
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 am
fawfulmark2 wrote:I'm aware that you can report posts, but can you report users? If so, mayhaps we could stop the Chinabot before it does it's postwave in the future.


China? I thought it was Korean.
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:46 am
jimbob32165 wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:I'm aware that you can report posts, but can you report users? If so, mayhaps we could stop the Chinabot before it does it's postwave in the future.


China? I thought it was Korean.

ITS SOME FORM OF ASIAN COUNTRY

DON'T CARE MAKE IT STOP
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: In the robot.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:52 am
TheMohZone wrote:
jimbob32165 wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:I'm aware that you can report posts, but can you report users? If so, mayhaps we could stop the Chinabot before it does it's postwave in the future.


China? I thought it was Korean.

ITS SOME FORM OF ASIAN COUNTRY

DON'T CARE MAKE IT STOP


dats racist
PreviousNext

Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest