Username blocked on main site.

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 pm
For reasons too complicated to get into, I've been offline for nearly three years.

When I try to login to the main page, I get a message saying that my username either hasn't been activated or is being blocked.

Obviously, my forum login still active.
Is this because I haven't logged into the main page in so long? Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.
"I'm willing to put my life on the line to do what I have to. But it has to be mine. No one else's." - Batman (Gotham Knight)
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:39 pm
I think a lot of old accounts were wiped with V5.

You could contact Bryan directly (I forgot his e-mail) about a new account or bringing back your old account.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm
@OP Chances are your account was transferred over with the V4 to V5 change, but since you never activated it, it probably got wiped a couple months ago when there was a mass spambot wipe, as there was potential for legit accounts to get removed/blocked if they simply were inactive. As suggested above, your best bet is to contact Bryan.

Darkseid wrote:You could contact Bryan directly (I forgot his e-mail) about a new account or bringing back your old account.

I think you're looking for Bryan@ScrewAttack.com :roll:

You could also Tweet at him and/or PM him here on the forums (or maybe some combination of the three), though try e-mail first as it's the best bet.

Return to Help Desk