I just created a show and I can't see it

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:54 am
I was helping my g1 friend create showsd, but accidentally left the "Feature on my profile" box unchecked on one of them. Now we're trying to feature it and we can't. We created it again with that box checked, and we can't see it or edit it either. Can someone help me:

a) Feature the show on the profile, and...
b) Delete the copy of the show?

The g1 is ElKartun. The show is Comic Chat. I want to feature one Comic Chat and delete the other, so we don't accidentally post a video on the wrong show.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:19 pm
SuperChunLi89 wrote:I was helping my g1 friend create showsd, but accidentally left the "Feature on my profile" box unchecked on one of them. Now we're trying to feature it and we can't. We created it again with that box checked, and we can't see it or edit it either. Can someone help me:

a) Feature the show on the profile, and...
b) Delete the copy of the show?

The g1 is ElKartun. The show is Comic Chat. I want to feature one Comic Chat and delete the other, so we don't accidentally post a video on the wrong show.

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I have checked out & attempted to resolve the issue for you. It was only partly successful, unfortunately.

I was able to delete one of the duplicate shows, leaving (what I assume) is the original show. For future reference, when you go into edit a Show/Video/Blog posting, towards the bottom of the page next to "Save" should be delete. After a quick confirmation the offending post should be removed. Unfortunately I was not able to get the show to appear on the featured section below the username&info. This may either have to do with the time the show was originally posted, or some unforeseen main site bug. Keep in mind, however, that only 2 posts are ever featured at a time, and newer posts with the "feature on profile" box checked will bump off older posts indefinitely. I wish I could rectify this for you and your friend but it is beyond our power atm.

Return to Help Desk