Re: The Signature Request Community Thread *Read Pg. 172*

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 am

Welcome to the New and Improved Signature Request Thread! I know why your here; You want one of the talented g1 Content Creators to make you an epic sig worthy of DRQ himself! By all means, please proceed, but please take the time to review the guidelines to this thread!

RULES AND GUIDELINES

There are a few things specific for this thread in addition to already established Forum Rules. If you don't already know these, then you better stop right now and go read them before you proceed any further!

General Thread Rules:
Spoiler
- This thread's MAIN purpose is for the requesting, posting, and discussion of Signatures and other content, made by our volunteer content creators. Please keep posting otherwise to a minimum. However;

- Posting criticism, encouragement, and praise for our Content Creators and their work is allowed, and encouraged!

- If you are looking for critiquing on your own images, please go to the “g1 User Created Forum”, and this thread in particular.

Making Requests:

Spoiler
- Requests aren't just limited to Signatures and Avatars. You can request Banners, headers, thumbnails, GIFs, wallpapers, nearly anything that is image related. Does NOT have to be solely for use on ScrewAttack!

- Depending on what you request, be sure to include all pertinent information for your requests; Image sizes, what it is to include, name/title to go on the item. This especially important for requests on Wallpapers, etc.

- There's no limits to what you can request. However, be sure to allow the maker some creative freedom. The more restrictive you are with requests, the less unique and more time it will take! This is especially true for detailed requests with lots of stuff going in it.

- Don't forget, make sure you provide any specifics that you want. Content makers shouldn't have to re-edit something multiple times because you forgot something!

- After submitting your request, be sure to check back in the thread. The finished product will be posted in the thread. I will NOT be Pming you when the image is finished (and the content creators themselves are not obligated to do so either).

- It's also important to check back in case the Content Creators who accepted your requests has questions/concerns regarding the item. Prompt responses will help ensure prompt delivery! That said;

- Have patience! Our content creators, while doing this because they love their craft, are volunteers, and have their own schedules to upkeep! Be courteous and allow a few days for your request to be completed! Don't forget to thank them for their hard work once they do so ;)

Content Creators:

Spoiler
- Requests are first come, first serve. To claim one, please “quote” the request and state in the post your intentions on fufilling it.

- Finished Products are to be posted in the thread. It is entirely up to your discretion if you wish to PM the requester when your finished with the item.

- If you take a request and are unable to finish it for whatever reason, please PM myself, ChaoticMeltdown, or post in the thread. Stuff happens, and we'd rather you let us know then just “idle out”.

- If your an aspiring Content Creator, PM myself or CM, along with several examples of your work. If you have what it takes, I will add you to the list ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING MAIN SITE PROFILES & BLOG HEADERS(to Content Creators and anyone else curious)
Chikumo wrote:SA Blog Header = 620x186

Profile Banner dimensions = 930x115.

Background Dimensions = 1920x961/1080/2438 (*see below)

Spoiler
*notes* Ok, now after I've have been working on my background for the main site, all I can say is that just copying the template the crew used on their bgs was a bad idea for me.
And that there will always be problems with making the Center Top background option to look good at all times. But I'm including a template for that too for good measure. But what you'd really need is to have a background so long that it's almost not even worth trying, if you're going to cover the entire back of your page with it. Since the site stretches out depending on how many posts you have on your feed.. I can't really tell how long the page can actually get.
But I used my own wall as a measuring stick... and I hope it'll work for some people.

And I also made a template for the Fixed option, which is the option I prefer by far, and regret not using myself in the first place

The sizes of the templates are 1920px wide 961/1080/2438px long, and they're all named after what mode they're meant to be used for. Fixed, FixedFullscreen(for those that surf the net with the F11 option) and Center Top.
Download them here

Spoiler
Old Background Template/Info
Chikumo wrote:ScrewAttack Crew profile BG dimensions = 1800x1574.

Template Link here.

If anyone is wondering, the pink area at the top is a marker to what spot that will be visible at the top of the page, and I decided to mark it out since it looked classy when the SA crew had a kind of nice little banner there.

This template is made for the Centered or Fixed settings.

Ps.
There is the rare case that someone might have a monitor as big as mine. And then the 1800px wide won't hold all the way if it's not stretched or tiled. And I'd reccomend to put a gradient shade to black on the sides to avoid an ugly cut on the sides, I thought I'd point that out since I quickly noticed how ugly it looks with a colourful background that just cleanly cuts into a black background.

Many thanks to Chikumo for sharing this information with us! Be sure to give him props if you see him~

Now with that out of the way, on to our list of Content Creators;

Abrams X - the Spoony Keeper of the thread and Creator-in-training
ChaoticMeltdown - Alcohol-fueled Sig Making Machine of Awesomeness!
Distrotion - Master of Pop-outs
Wulfon - Veteran Sig Robot Pirate-Ninja
Ehsan
Jesia - Sig Lady and Whiteboard Magician of the Thread
Metaking - The Aspiring Rookie
g1ThunderPlant - Lightning Sig Manufacturer
Jam64 - Distro's Disciple
Naitokurabu
Waspinator37 - The Sig Making Insect
Baloo18
theDRQ - The Angry Dutch Sig Maker

Once again, if you wish to join, please see above! PM myself or ChaoticMeltdown and we will get back to you in a jiffy!
Last edited by Abrams X on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 am, edited 17 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 am
Creator's Image Gallery

ChaoticMeltdown
Spoiler
Spoiler

Distrotion
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Wulfon
Spoiler

Ehsan
Spoiler

Jesia
Spoiler

Metaking
Spoiler

ThunderPlant
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jam64
Spoiler
Spoiler

Naitokurabu
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Waspinator37
Spoiler
[img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/montoke/QuickCrash-1.jpg/img]

Baloo18
Spoiler

theDRQ
Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by Abrams X on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 am, edited 17 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Current Requests!

Pending:

thenextgenotaku's FB Header request
Spoiler
thenextgenotaku wrote:I'd like to formally and humbly make a request of the oh so talented and supa-fly SA creators for a cover picture for a facebook page i'm admining for. If possible, I'd like a picture containing Finn the Human from Adventure Time, Captain Falcon, Kirby, and St. Jimmy from the American Idiot musical. Your work is appreciated.

Nemesis' Pony Style Blog Header
Spoiler
NemesisTrestkon wrote:Got a request for a blog header:

It's got to be Twilight Sparkle themed, specifically this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0oq4vuDwA1qdxi7no1_500.png
[/spolier]

CB's random Nyan-inspired Pony Sig(?)
[Spoiler]
Canadian Brony wrote:As much as I love this sig that Thunderplant made me, methinks a new sig would be nice.

If I could have my internet persona running through space with a rainbow trailing behind him (like Nyan Cat), that would be swell! My username could be spelled out inside the rainbow. No, my character running through space does not have to be animated.

Here is my character: Image

Thank you in advance to anyone who can make this.

gabrielh's Phil Ken Sebben sig
Spoiler
gabrielh wrote:Excuse me, can somebody make me a Phil Ken Sebben signature?

Johnny's Crazy Man in Blue sig
Spoiler
JohnnyFarrar wrote:I needs a sig&avy combo thats a bit odd. It needs the words "Johnny" and "Psycho" featured somewhere, and a man in a blue suit (A dress suit, like suit and tie, not megaman) without his face showing. Anyone up for it?
JohnnyFarrar wrote:I was thinking either the face was cut off (like in my current avy) or covered by shadows like this
or by some sort of snazzy hat like this
or really anything. Feel free to get creative.

(YEAH ALL MY EXAMPLES ARE RIDDLER RELATED. WHAT OF IT.)

*UPDATED*Distro's Soul Eater PS3 BG & Theme
Spoiler
Distrotion wrote:Btw, All I found for the animated PS3 themes is this
http://www.ps3-themes.com/dynamic-theme-editor
So I'm changing my request so that anyone who wants to try has free range on what to do.
Just note that Marie, Stein, Maka and soul are among my favorite characters, so I would appreciate you use them for the BG before anyone else.
Original Request
Distrotion wrote:Okay guys, I got one hell of a request: a Soul Eater PS3 Dynamic Background!

I want it to be a loop of the start of the first OP
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAc9UUG0cV0[/youtube]
What I want is from 00:03 to about 00:16, but feel free to try loops made from other parts of the OP.

I would also like the following icons to be these specific characters:
  • Friends: Crona and Ragnarok
  • PlayStation Network: Soul Eater Logo
  • Network: Azusa
  • Games: Soul And Maka
  • Tv/Video Services: Black*Star and Tsubake
  • Video: Kid, Liz and Patty
  • Music: Justin
  • Photo: Blair
  • Settings: Marie and Stein
  • Users: Lord Death

Thanks to anyone who tries :3

In Progress:

Kabals' Fighting Game Style BG by CM
Spoiler
ChaoticMeltdown wrote:
kabalsumbreon180 wrote:Hello, Is it possible that I can request for a Background for my SA profile page. I was thinking that one side would have female characters from 3D fighters (ex. Soul Calibur, DOA...) and the other side would have female characters from Anime fighters (Guilty Gear, Blazeblue, P4A). You can put as many as you want but the ones I would like possibly have are Talim (SC2), A.B.A (Guilty Gear), Lambda 13 (Blazblue) and 3D Soyna Blade (MK), but if not possible than I'll understand . Anything else is your choice. :)

Also, is it possible that I can get a forums Avatar with a Mimic from Dark Cloud in it.

I think I'll tackle this one. Do the 3D characters have to be their 3D models or is concept art and such fine too?

Finn's MGS x Fallout sig by CM
Spoiler
ChaoticMeltdown wrote:
TheFinnishG1 wrote:Soo, thanks to CM, I'm super into MGS. So I was wondering if one of you lovely people could make me a forum sig with MGS 3 (especially Big Boss) as it's central theme, without forgetting Fallout. Fallout has to be in there, and preferably pre-Fallout 3.
Thanks in advance!

Who better than your Metal Gear Walking Encyclopedia?

Taken!

Distro's Megaman Zero Styled Drawing by Jesia
Spoiler
Distrotion wrote:I'm sorry to ask this right after the site is up, but I got something to ask you jesia.
Could you draw me a picture of based on this one
I would like to have Ciel(the girl...she's in pink) wearing a pink santa hat, with her arms wrapped around Zero and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
I would like her to be behind him, sort of like the character on the left is in this picture(only I would want her to be on the right of the pic instead)
I would like it to be either in the Megaman Zero art style or the one from the first picture I supplied(whichever you find is easier to work with)
Thanks in advance :3

Oh, also, I should probably add you to skype one of these days :lol:

Cyrax's Reset Button tumblr Header and/or Background request by Abrams X
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:I would like to put in a request for a Tumblr background and/or header for The Reset Button. I don't have anything in specific, like usual, so have fun with it and we'll go from there.
Yup~

Completed:

Nobleteam's Top Ten Racing Game header by Thunderplant
Spoiler
G1ThunderPlant wrote:A few days late but nonetheless...here you go Noble.

MeWest's Wild West sig by Thunderplant
Spoiler
G1ThunderPlant wrote:Image
Sup West.

g1AD Header & Background by Flaps
Spoiler
Flapperdoodle wrote:Well, I have a nice solid rough draft of Shiz' request. A g1 After Dark bg and banner? Here.

http://i.imgur.com/cGXRZfW.jpg (The BG is kinda big...)

NobleTeam's Top Ten Platformers header by Flaps
Spoiler
Flapperdoodle wrote:Well Noble Team, here it is.

Flapperdoodle wrote:Hey Noble Team, turns out I have a lot more time than I think I do... here's a reformatted banner. Added some more characters too.

Here ya go!

NobleTeam's Top 20 SNES Games header by DRQ
Spoiler
theDRQ wrote:here ya go noble

hope u like it ^^

Blazer's New Fire Emblem sig&avy by Flaps
Spoiler
Flapperdoodle wrote:OK Blazerxz. Here ya goes. One Fire Emblem Sig and Avy combo, comin' right up!

And there ya go. Have fun with it. If ya want any changes, let me know. :D
Flapperdoodle wrote:OK, sure. One changed-up avy and sig combo comin' right up!

Because the name looked a little plan just by itself there, I added a gradient. I like it. Hope you do to.

Once again, if you need any changes, run em by me.

Mashfan's Last Exile sig by Flaps
Spoiler
Flapperdoodle wrote:Mashfan? I gots a sig for you! I believe it was about The Last Exile and Alex Row?

Hope ya like it. If you want any changes or you want me to add something, just let me know and I'll do it asap.

Tommahawk's The Longest Journey sig by Metaking
Spoiler
metaking64x wrote:Here it is Tommahawk!

Whatchu think?

NobleTeam's Top 5 Fighting Games header by Metaking
Spoiler
metaking64x wrote:Made this for g1NobleTeam over teh Twitters.

Firehazard's Fiery Sig & Avy Request by Metaking
Spoiler
metaking64x wrote:I essentially just remade your original sig but with better renders/fonts/etc, here it is!

Woodyman's Sunset Riders sig by CM
Spoiler
ChaoticMeltdown wrote:I hope you like this Woody

If you want anything added or changed then I'd be happy to add/change it.

Nemesis' PonyCraft Sig by DRQ
Spoiler
theDRQ wrote:Image

aaaand changed. hope this is what u had in mind

West's Mafia XXVI Banner by Thunderplant
Spoiler
G1ThunderPlant wrote:
MrWest wrote:"What if a mafia afterlife mounted an attack against the main game?"
I like silly mafia plots.

Dis?
EDIT: Font choice was meh IMO, so I changed it. Dafonts didn't let me download anything so I chose the next best thing.

Lousy's Fire Emblem sig update by DRQ
Spoiler
theDRQ wrote:ur wish is my command almighty lousington :P

here ya go bro

hope u like it

2200's Top 10 Headlines of 2013 Header&Thumbnail by Wulfon
Spoiler
Wulfon wrote:Well, since people posted after me, I won't edit my previous post so that this gets noticed better.

Anyway, here you go 2200! Hope you don't mind I shortened the text a bit so it would fit better with my design.

Once again, this was super fun to do. This time I drew inspiration from this picture and wanted to do something like it. I think it turned out nicely.

Flap's Paper Mario: Stick Star banner by Thunderplant
Spoiler
G1ThunderPlant wrote:Image
I know you wanted the font in Green but I wanted to keep the Paper Mario style consistent.

Ehsan's Kirby Megaton Punch gif by Thunderplant
Spoiler
G1ThunderPlant wrote:Ehsan. This is the best I could do.

Tom's Vanquish sig&avy by Wulfon
Spoiler
Wulfon wrote:Well then, Tom, here you go:

Last edited by Abrams X on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 am, edited 104 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
The Blog Archive

First Update - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... rst-update

Second Edition - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... nd-edition

Third Installment - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... nstallment

Fourth Episode - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... th-episode

Fifth Volume - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... fth-volume

The Sixth One - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... -sixth-one

Number Seven - http://www.screwattack.com/news/screwat ... mber-seven

Old "Signature Request" Thread~
Last edited by Abrams X on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 am
Don't forget, make sure you provide any specifics that you want. Content makers shouldn't have to re-edit something multiple times because you forgot something.
twitter: @g1brent
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 am
smoke108 wrote:Don't forget, make sure you provide any specifics that you want. Content makers shouldn't have to re-edit something multiple times because you forgot something.

Good stuff, knew I had forgot to specify something ;)
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am
The other one isn't locked :?
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 am
It probably will be soon. I shall go through the old thread and pick up any Requests still needing made...terrible english for the win?
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 am
"Veteran Sig Ninja"? Heh, I like the sound of that.

But anyways, I read through the guidlines Abrams wrote and they're pretty solid. There's just one more rule/guideline from the previous thread, although an obvious one, that might be a good thing to add.

-Feel free to request anything, but try not to make a request like "I want WW Link holding a gun." If you're gonna make a request that demanding, we will need pictures.

Also, if you want the previous thread locked, it might be a good idea to PM a mod about it and also ask them to sticky this thread.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:10 am
Wulfon wrote:"Veteran Sig Ninja"? Heh, I like the sound of that.

But anyways, I read through the guidlines Abrams wrote and they're pretty solid. There's just one more rule/guideline from the previous thread, although an obvious one, that might be a good thing to add.

-Feel free to request anything, but try not to make a request like "I want WW Link holding a gun." If you're gonna make a request that demanding, we will need pictures.

Also, if you want the previous thread locked, it might be a good idea to PM a mod about it and also ask them to sticky this thread.

lol Glad you like it ;) I felt my creativity was lacking. Was gonna say, I will change it to w/e suits you, friend :)

I have PM'd Fox and Debaser, and "reported" my own post in it, lol. so someone should get to it eventually

I attempted to outline it via "Making Requests" 2 and 3 (and by extension 4). But I will reword/edit if needed... later, lol. I need to nap :? lolz
Next

Return to Help Desk