Reminder not to reply to or copy spambots

Got issues with the main site, blogs, or forums?
Admin of Legend
Admin of Legend
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am
If you do see a thread that a spambot has started, please report it and do nothing beyond that. Do not reply to the spambot because the entire thread is just going to be deleted. It has no point whatsoever.

Also, I want to remind everyone that we try to remove spam as quickly as possible. The g1s also try to keep all of the bad stuff reported so we can get rid of it as quickly as possible. If you are dumb enough to create a thread with a title that resembles a spam thread, they are likely going to report your thread as spam. I'm likely to get into the action of cleaning everything up and will delete your account.

All in all, don't do things that slow our jobs down. If you want things to be neat and clean, then work with us and do not sabotage us.
Mod You Always Bet On
Mod You Always Bet On
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm
And if I see it, if your account still survives the spam thread, you WILL get a warning for doing something dumb. I've seen far too many times where, say, ten people have all posted in a spam thread and not ONE person has reported it. In my eyes, every one of those people deserved a warning, and from here on out there will be no more exceptions.

Return to Help Desk