Watch out bad games!

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:08 pm
Dig Dug 3D
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:33 am
If you didn't already Angry Video Game Nerd, you should do a review on both Xardion for Super Nintendo as well as Xenogears for Playstation.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:21 pm
If the Nerd can do that Universal Studios game for the 'Cube...do you think he could take a crack at Drake of the 99 Dragons?

I'd also like to see him try his hand at the original Mario Teaches Typing. See if he can top Chadtronic's review.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 pm
Hi Nerd.

I've never seen you do a Rayman game on your show.
See if you can find a shitty Rayman game and critique it.
I've heard the Raving Rabbids games on the Wii and Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge on GameBoy Advance are pretty awful.
Either way, it's your opinion. Choose any Rayman game other than 1, 2, 3, Junior, Activity Center, Origins and Legends and see what you can come up with.

-Good Luck;),
Daniel

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:23 pm
Alright, I have watched every video you have done AVGN. I like your style and views on these shitty ass games. However, there is one that I recall from my youth that I have yet to see you review and trust me....its shitty. If I recall correctly the title of this garbage sack is: Pink Goes To Hollywood. For the SuperNES. Yeah...its fuckin garbage ass rolled into a moose shit sundae with fuck-biscuit toppings...yeah...its ass..
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:38 pm
south park ps1

that and i know its a newer game but Ride to Hell Retribution is the worst game ever

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:45 pm
I still say Mr. Rolfe should get another RPG under his belt. Hydlide was a great episode but he really needs to illuminate the "finer" points of Dragon Warrior 2 (or, shudder, Lagoon!). I would rather wear barbed-wire underwear than play that game again.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 am
So a new Godzilla game is fast approaching for Ps3 and ps4, and i looks to be the best one yet made. Much like when he reviewed th ghostbusters game, i think it would be really cool to see James review this new Godzilla game and geek out over it.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 pm
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes was a really bad game. And it got a f*cking sequel. And that sequel was worse
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 am
Axtran wrote:Army Men: Sarge's Heroes was a really bad game. And it got a f*cking sequel. And that sequel was worse

more like he should review the Army Men Series in general(including the spinoff Portal Runner.)

I think every single game except the Aerial Assault games were considered pretty bad, yet despite that the series was churning out new installments left and right during the 90s.
Users on the DB Forum waiting for a Halloween episode be like
Previous

Return to Angry Video Game Nerd