The AVGN/Cinemassacre Q&A Thread

Watch out bad games!
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm
Cyrax wrote:
Cutman wrote:Does James have an eventual goal or is he just content with his AVGN and various shows on the internet?

I'm certain James is happy where he is for the moment, but there's no telling what he has in mind for the future. He can only answer that question.

After watching Cinemassacre 300 it sounds like his goal is getting a feature film made. It feels like he could get his foot into the door with AVGN, having been on the Freddy and Jason documentaries, maybe he could get some TV work and then get a horror film made.
Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior + Videogame music & graphics = OSW Review! :)

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
Cutman wrote:Does James have an eventual goal or is he just content with his AVGN and various shows on the internet?

Most likely to become a film director, since he has a LOT of projects on his site, and he's been doing it since he was a kid

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Is James familiar with the Scott Pilgrim series?
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm
Has James ever seen some of the Studio Ghibli or Miyazaki movies?
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm
I'm sure he has. Will they make the site? Probably not. Unless there is a Top Ten Animated Films video.

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Why R.O.B the robot is not featured in the NES accessories video ?
At the end of the Wizard video, when the Nerd said that he will explain his gear later, we can see it briefly.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
how much time does he spend on each episode??

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 pm
My questiion for AVGN would be..

What would he suggest to someone who is trying to break into the video creation field?
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am
What is James thought on the new Godzilla movie that has been announced by Legendary Pictures set to come out in 2012?
Mod: Capture Dead
Mod: Capture Dead
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 am
Drev wrote:Why R.O.B the robot is not featured in the NES accessories video ?
At the end of the Wizard video, when the Nerd said that he will explain his gear later, we can see it briefly.

That's because it's basically the same with E.T., it's been beaten to death over and over again. Will he do a video on R.O.B.? Unlikely.
JokersVirus wrote:My questiion for AVGN would be..

What would he suggest to someone who is trying to break into the video creation field?

I can also answer this, being a broadcasting production major with experience with live TV. My suggestion is to take classes for video and audio production, possibly make it a habit (y'know, like drugs...only with less nicotine and death), and maybe get some experience in, whether that's filming some stuff for friends, making news packages, or even working for a TV studio or campus department. But again, I'm just studying production. Maybe send him an e-mail about that, as he rarely has time to check this thread I'm sure.
Spoiler
Fandango wrote:Debaser, you power hungry madman! Stop slaving your mods for nothing!
PreviousNext

Return to Angry Video Game Nerd