AVGN - Bad Game Cover Art (25 episodes in Christmas special)

Watch out bad games!
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 am
MOD EDIT: The full "series" for your enjoyment

I seen whole episodes of AVGN about Bad Game Cover Art during Christmas special daily episodes. My favorite hiatus image display were #3 - Shatterhand (NES), #12 - Street Hockey '95 (SNES), #22 - Hammerin' Harry (NES), #23 - Super Duper Sumos, and #25 - X-Man (Atari 2600). What is your?
I am the critic who focus on celebrities, YouTubers, video games, anime, movies, and TV shows. I hates Machinima channels and their some of partners channels including DarkSydePhil (DSP) due to controversies.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:57 pm
"Splendid"

The opening of (most of) the episodes just cracked me up with his one word descriptions followed by "disecting" the work... until he succumbed to his inevitable rage and confusion at just how shitty it was. A welcome new addition to his works, and very AVGN in spirit... and very hilarious!

(updated OP with full "marathon" video)

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 pm
I guess it was a little inspired *cough cough* by the Zero Punctuation spinoff series judging by the cover?

I'm just surprised he didn't acknowledge it at all.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 am
Tanantine wrote:I guess it was a little inspired *cough cough* by the Zero Punctuation spinoff series judging by the cover?

I'm just surprised he didn't acknowledge it at all.

Eh it's silly to expect someone to comment on somebody else doing something first. You don't new soda companies saying that this soda was inspired by. Or a new comic book company doing the same. And he's joked about the box art of the games he was reviewing since he started.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "

Return to Angry Video Game Nerd