AVGN - Seaman for Dreamcast [Ep 136]

Watch out bad games!
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Not sure what to say entirely about this, lol
Spoiler
It's definitely a bit of a mind trip, then again nice to see him visit the Dreamcast

Also
Spoiler
FOR NIMOOOOOOOOOOY!
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:53 pm
Holy shit this was amazing, the best AVGN episode to date in my opinion. This was actually really funny, informative, masterfully produced and written, and it felt like there was nothing unnecessary. I applaud Mr. Rolfe was this one, exceptional work.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 am
Indeed a great episode and not to mention Seaman is an interesting game.

It is neat that he did a Dreamcast game. Dreamcast did had tons of great games in a 2 year span(1999-2001) such as Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star Online, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Ikaruga, DOA2, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Maken X, Blue Stinger, MvC2, Power Stone 1 and 2, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Space Channel 5, Jet Set Radio, Virtual-On, Capcom vs SNK 2, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Grandia 2, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Rez, Soul Calibur, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, House of the Dead 2, Typing of the Dead, plus many other great DC titles.

I think theres very little amount of bad games on Dreamcast. Not to mention many Dreamcast games did get ported to GameCube, PS2, and Xbox with additional content.

Dreamcast was the first console where you can connect to the internet. Sega was ahead of time.

Dreamcast was a short lived console, but man it had tons of great games.

Return to Angry Video Game Nerd