The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:36 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Candy Crush (Flash) - Episode 1:

I know what you are thinking....what the fuck is your problem? Candy Crush? SERIOUSLY? Yeah lol. Why not? These will be done in episode form, like most games that have a score behind it and so on. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 pm
Mortal Kombat II Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week, I have decided to do a review of Mortal Kombat II. I review the arcade version and the Sega Genesis port of the game. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:32 am
HMG Tries It: Monster Energy Punch:

Why not back to back HMG Tries It videos? This one though, is a special one. Butt Fuchs makes a return, and as well as a very special guest. I hope you enjoy this HMG Tries It. Thanks to all who have watched them, enjoyed them, and seen them as a parody. You guys kick fucking ass.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Is Mobile Gaming...Really Gaming?:

To start off the week, I figure a video blog would be perfect, and this time I talk about mobile gaming. I hear some people praise it, and I hear a lot of people hate it. I even hear some people claim it's not really gaming. So I give my thoughts on that. I hope you enjoy this video blog. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:26 pm
The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth - Heavy Metal Gamer Show Live Stream (Recorded 9/22/17):

Back on the 22nd of September I did a live stream of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PC. It was a lot of fun, ridiculous, etc. If you missed the stream, here is the recording of it! At a later time I do want to play this game more during live streams, as well as more episode let's plays. Hope you enjoy this video. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Presents: How To Do The Cuphead Tutorial:

Thanks to a good friend of mine. I finally own Cuphead! This is so damn cool. So I decided to make a video on how to actually do the tutorial since some idiots in gaming media can't figure it out lol. Enjoy this HMG Presents! Might see a review of this game later on.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:12 pm
Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A review on a Sunday? Not very often this happens lol. Tonight's review is Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode for the NES. It's no secret I hate anime, but will I like this game? Find out in this review. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:06 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Rolling Ball Minigame:

Just a quick let's play of a "game" if you can call it that. Hope you enjoy this video. A new review will be out Friday. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:06 pm
Super Mario Run (Android) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week, I am releasing a review of Super Mario Run. This is the Android version of the game. Will I enjoy this game? Will I think Mario should stick to handheld and home consoles? Find out inside. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Toxic Gaming Communities:

There will be 4 videos this week, so I figure I would release a video today and this topic stems from a lot of incidents I have seen with fanboys, not only that this is about a little conversation I ran into on Facebook. I hope you enjoy the video blog. Thanks for watching!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 User Created