The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:00 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: The Bridge Of Life:

To end out the week I am doing a let's play of a game I found on Gamejolt called The Bridge of Life. It's a very interesting game from the Indies Vs PewDiePie Jam that was released about 3 years ago. If you want a link to the game you can find it here: https://gamejolt.com/games/the-bridge-of-life/39624

I hope you enjoy this let's play. thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:07 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: We Are All Restricted:

To start out the week, I felt it was time to talk about Youtube again. I didn't think I was going to have another topic about Youtube for a while, but with the whole restriction and how channels are being pinned advertiser unfriendly when they are far from being crude or anything. It was time to give my thoughts on this. I hope you enjoy this video blog. There will be a review later in this week, possibly two of them. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:57 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog: Blasting Adventure Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

You are probably wondering what the hell this is? Well it's a Sonic The Hedgehog fan game that I found at Gamejolt. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Blasting Adventure Link:
https://gamejolt.com/games/sonic_blasti ... ure/252769
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Crossy Road - Episode 2:

To end out the week, I have decided to do a let's play of Crossy Road, this is the second episode of the let's play, can I beat my score from episode 1? Find out in the video! Hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:56 pm
Mother Russia Bleeds Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Starting out the week with a review and this time I want to talk about Mother Russia Bleeds. This is a indie game by Le Cartel Studio and published by Devolver Digital. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm
Fast Food 64 Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

For those of you that have watched my content in the past, you might remember my review of the Atari 2600 game Fast Food. Well this is a homebrew remake of the game on the Atari Jaguar. This is also my first review of an Atari Jaguar game on this channel. I hope you enjoy this review of Fast Food 64. Thanks for watching!

Fast Food 64 Game:
https://gamejolt.com/games/fastfood64/264411
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:15 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: The Racer:

A quick let's play to start out the week of actual content. As the last 2 videos are more so about other things. So here is a let's play about a tech demo or throw away game. I think I found this on Gamejolt but can't quite remember. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 pm
Altered Beast Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Another video this week, this time it's a review of Altered Beast. Not just the arcade version, but I also talk about the SEGA Genesis port. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 10:

Been a long while since I have done a podcast, so here is Episode 10. A bit short, only 33 minutes long, so it won't take you too long to listen to. I start out by talking about some NFL Football, and then I talk about video games, ranging from what I been playing, some games I am looking forward to, and even talk about sealed games, and the Street Fighter II prototype shit show. Then I talk about some metal music, including a little discussion about Udo Dirkschneider and Mark Tornillo. I also talk about some movie stuff, and a few random things at the end. I hope you enjoy this podcast. Hopefully I will get around to a new one next month or in November. Thanks for listening!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm
Derby Destruction Simulator - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out this week of content, I am doing a review of Derby Destruction Simulator. A free to play mobile game that you can find on your Android device. I hope you enjoy this review! Thanks for watching.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 User Created