The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:13 pm
Smash TV (Arcade) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A review in the middle of the week? Why the hell not? This time I check out Smash TV, the arcade version of the game, which is how the game started out, and then ported to many home consoles and computers. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:36 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: T.O.D:

First time for everything, and so I decided last night to record a text adventure let's play. For those of you that are close to the age of dinosaurs you will know about text adventures. They will very popular back in the vintage and classic days of PC gaming. Today's text adventures range from the same style to even a different style. Some you can find on Steam. I hope you enjoy this quick let's play of the text adventure T.O.D. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:47 pm
Great The Auto 5 Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Grand Theft Auto V? Nope, Great The Auto 5....yeah it's a game you can find on mobile devices. So I decided to review this game. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Catch Your Chance:

Ending out this week's content with a let's play of a free indie game that can be found on itch.io to play through your browser or download. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:03 pm
Ninja-Kun: Majo No Boken (Arcade) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out this week, I have decided to check out a interesting little arcade game. This is part of the NInja Jajamaru-kun series. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:45 pm
State of Anarchy Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

State of Anarchy is a PC game that can be found on Steam that reminds me a little bit of Hotline Miami mixed with the old Grand Theft Auto games. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Loading Screen Simulator:

Loading Screen Simulator is a free to play game that can be found on Steam....and why this video is longer then 5 minutes shows how fucking ridiculous I can be. I hope you enjoy this ridiculous let's play. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm
3-D Bowling (Arcade) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

You are probably wondering why the hell I am reviewing some generic bowling game, well this one interests me because of the year it came out, which was the late 70's. This is a pretty short review, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm
Metal World Order: Offended Metalheads Part 2:

It's been a little while since I have done a Metal World Order video, and this episode I bring back the Offended Metalheads topic with Part 2. This topic stems from coming across a feminist punk band, and I give my thoughts on women in metal. Hope you enjoy the episode. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:43 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Ramblings - Episode 3:

A new episode of my little series Heavy Metal Gamer Ramblings. This is episode 3 and this time I talk about apps on phones/PC. Mostly talking about Sarahah but I also mention a few other apps and my thoughts on them. Some might find this useless, and I totally understand, but that is what this series is for. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 User Created