The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 pm
Audiosurf Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

There are a good handful of music based games, some allow to use your own music, some have allowed you to play the music via plastic instruments. Well Audiosurf lets you play with your music that you own. Here is my review of the game. I hope you enjoy it. Thank for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:50 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 - Philadelpha Eagles Vs New England Patriots:

We are just a few days away from Super Bowl 52 where the Philadelphia Eagles will take on the New England Patriots for the Vince Lombardi trophy. So I figure to end out the week I would do my yearly special let's play/predictions video for the Super Bowl. I hope you enjoy the let's play, it was a blast to do, thanks for watching, and Fly Eagles Fly!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:23 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 13 (Recorded Live 2/2/2018):

So last night, around 10PM, I decided I was going to do a shoot the shit style live stream podcast. I mentioned at the end of the year that I wanted to do a live podcast episode, and finally did it. I guess you can say this is a test episode, but it is episode 13 of the podcast. I talk about a variety of shit, ranging from my channel, gaming, metal, and a whole shit load of things. Yes I was drinking as well, so it gets stupid LOL. I was going to wait until Tuesday or so to release it, but why not just release it now. Thanks to all who spent their night listening in and asking questions and just having a kick ass time. Thanks to all of you for listening in!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Thoughts On Console Modding:

To start out the week, I have decided to do a video blog on console modding, ranging from home consoles to even MAME cabinets. I give my thoughts on it, as yes, it can be a bit controversial. I also give a couple shoutouts to Youtubers that know about Raspberry Pi emulation, etc. Check them out!

The Retro Bro:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjqAj ... YOh-Y6aMhw
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRetroBroForce/

Xander Scullion:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/xanderskullion
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 pm
WCW: World Championship Wrestling Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A new review, and this time I check out the first game featuring World Championship Wrestling called WCW: World Championship Wrestling on the NES. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:44 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: WASTED - Episode 2:

I'm slightly hungover, why? Because I was WASTED. Here is episode 2 of WASTED, roguelike pub crawler that I have done a few videos on. This game is a fucking blast, and everyone should pick it up. Yes booze was involved with this, just beer though. Enjoy this ridiculous LP episode and enjoy your weekend. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Revisited: Fast Food 64 (Update):

A while back I did a review of an Atari Jaguar game known as Fast Food 64, which was a remaster/remake of Fast Food on the Atari 2600. Well the developers of Fast Food 64, Wave 1 Games, have made a enhanced version for PC. So I figure I would revisit the game, and check it out in this quick video. I hope you enjoy the video. This could possibly turn into a series here and there. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Arcade Gaming Community:

This video blog, maybe piss some people off, but I give my thoughts on the Arcade Gaming Community, and the high scores community. I hope you enjoy this video blog. Thanks for watching.
NOTE: Yes I know of the recent Billy Mitchell shit. This was put together/rendered before that.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:55 pm
Dare Devil Derby 3D Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week, I have decided to review Dare Devil Derby 3D or known as Supersonic Racers. A game I never played, and the name caught my eye, will it be good? Or will it be shovelware shit? I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Apple Shooter:

Another let's play of some weird ass Gamejolt game that I found a long time ago. This time I check out Apple Shooter, which is pretty much what it says. Shooting apples, off the head of your friend. Hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Previous

Return to g1 User Created