The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:15 pm
The Punisher (Arcade) - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

So I started off the week with a family friendly game with Mickey's Ultimate Challenge, now it's time to check out The Punisher. Not the 2005 game, but the 90's arcade beat em up, where you play as Frank Castle, and you are looking to take down Kingpin and his henchmen. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:38 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 12:

Final Podcast episode for 2017! Technically this is the Christmas Special for the podcast. Next week the final 2 videos will be Christmas related. On the podcast, I talk about Christmas, past and current, and some funny stories, along with some serious Christmas topics. I then talk more about the capture card issue I was having, and that shit fest. I give my thoughts on Hideo Kojima and Death Standing, as well as EA. Then I talk some NFL Football, and give my thoughts about the Seahawks/Eagles game from a few weeks ago along with a few other topics. I end the podcast with some metal talk, and then some random topics, including my thoughts of the demise of Vidme. I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks for listening!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Iron Maiden - Speed of Light - Episode 2:

So back in July of 2016, I did a let's play of Iron Maiden: Speed of Light, and I figured to start out this final week of videos before I go on a bit of a break, I would do a second episode. Can I beat the score? Find out in the video! I hope you enjoy it. 2 more videos to go, both Christmas related. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:47 pm
Metal World Order: Twisted Sister - A Twisted Christmas Review:

It's time to do a CD review, and this time I check out Twisted Sister's Christmas album "A Twisted Christmas" which was released in 2006. I give my thoughts on this album, and even talk a little bit about other Christmas songs done by heavy metal musicians. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching, and my final video of 2017 will be released Friday!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:06 pm
Elf Bowling (PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show Christmas Special:

It's finally here. Christmas 2017, and my Christmas Special. This time I check out NStorm's Elf Bowling, a game that went viral on the internet in the late 90's to early 2000's and even started a series of games. In this review I just check out the PC version, as some of you may know, there is a Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS release, but I will talk about those at a later time. This is also my final video of 2017. I am going on a bit of a break, going to enjoy the holidays with friends and family. So with all that being said. Thank you all for your support this year, I really appreciate it a lot. 2018 is going to be a kick ass year for my channel. I have a lot of stuff planned, including some PS3 game reviews and hopefully a lets play, along with many other games. I want to also thank all the Facebook gaming groups, and gaming websites and so on for allowing me to post my content. You all fucking kick ass. With all that being said. Thank you once again, I hope you have a kick ass Christmas and New Years, be safe out there, and I will be back in 2018!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Returns.....2018:

Apparently I do not know the way.....but I do know that I am returning to Youtube...very soon. Does this count as virtual sexual harassment? LOL!
Previous

Return to g1 User Created