The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:13 am
Dark Souls (PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show 3K Special:

It's been a very long road to 3,000 subscribers. I know some will find that ridiculous, but it's definitely a milestone for my channel. I appreciate you all for watching, subscribing, and everything. You guys kick ass. So here is a review of Dark Souls. At the end of the review, there is some bloopers, and mess ups. Enjoy! and thank you all once again for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:05 pm
NFL Blitz 2000 (PS1) - Heavy Metal Gamer Show Live Stream (Recorded 5/5/17):

Back on May 5th, I did a live stream on NFL Blitz 2000 for the Playstation. I played quite a few games, and just had a really fun time hanging out. I hope you enjoy this live stream recording. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 8.5:

A very short podcast, as this was a bit of a spur of the moment episode. The reason for 8.5 is for a very good reason, I will be doing Episode 9 very soon, and I have a video explaining all of that coming later this week. In this short episode, I tell a few stories, kinda similar to the one I did a long while ago. I figure I would start out this week (since it's Sunday) with a small podcast. I hope you enjoy this podcast, it was very fun to make, thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:19 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Presents: No Hospital For You:

It seems lately my HMG Presents videos have been DarkSydePhil inspired. Well after his latest bullshit. I figure I would make this stupid as fuck video. These have just been fun as hell to do, and hopefully you get a good laugh out of them. I hope you enjoy this video. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:07 am
Parodius (MSX) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

There are a ton of shoot em ups out there, ranging from classic ones, to bullet hell shooters and so on. Well there was a game called Parodius that was on a variety of consoles, but originated on the the MSX computer and released in Japan. The actual title of the game is Parodius: The Octopus Saves the Earth. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 am
HMG Update: Episode 9 Q&A Podcast Information:

If you listened to episode 8.5 of the Heavy Metal Gamer Show podcast, I mentioned that Episode 9 will have a Q&A segment. Already had some questions from some friends, so now it's your turn to ask me questions. There is a few ways you can get a hold of mine. You can ask in the comments section of this video. If you find this posted on a forum, or a Facebook gaming group, you can ask your question in the comments, you can even PM me on Twitter or my Heavy Metal Gamer Show Facebook page which will be posted below. I talk about all the info in the video above. Can't wait to see what your questions will be, and thanks for watching!

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/HeavyMetalGamerShow

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/HMG_Show
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:06 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Slither.io - Episode 1:

To start out the week of content, I have a let's play here of Slither.io, a browser game you can play on your PC for free. I hope you enjoy this video, thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Sports Games As RPGs?:

A new video blog this week, this time I talk about Sports Games As RPGs. I figure I would do this and give my thoughts that possibly sports games can be RPGs. I hope you enjoy this video blog. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:54 am
Biker Mice From Mars (SNES) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week of content, I decided to go with a review of Biker Mice From Mars on the Super Nintendo. If you remember, there use to be a cartoon of the same name, and I hear a lot of people praise this game. Will it be as good as they say? I talk about it in this video. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Also it's your last day to get your questions in for the Q&A for Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 9. At 11:59PM, I will stop taking questions. You can ask your questions in the comments section of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcSGdZlDIfk
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:57 am
Metal World Order: Losing Interest In Metal Genres:

To start out the week, I am releasing a brand new Metal World Order video blog, and this time I give my thoughts on losing interest in metal genres. Because this has kinda happened to me over the last few years with a certain genre. I hope you enjoy this video blog. Thanks for watching.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 User Created