The Heavy Metal Gamer Show

User Videos, Reviews, Drawings, Stories, Photos, Music, etc.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:45 pm
DOOM (1993) - Heavy Metal Gamer Show Christmas Special:

Final video of the year, and I figure I would review the classic first person shooter DOOM! Sure it's not a Christmas game, but then again, the gift of giving a demon bastard a BFG enema is definitely worthy of making this a Christmas game. I hope you enjoy this review. Enjoy the blooper montage at the end. Just want to say thank you to all who enjoy my stuff, a big shoutout to the numerous websites, and Facebook gaming groups that allow me to post my content as well. You all kick ass. See you in 2017! \,,/
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 am
World's Scariest Police Chases Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Do you like car chases? Do you like intense police action? World's Scariest Police Chases on the Playstation is for you. In this first review of 2017, and my return I do a review of the game. Will it be good? Will it be a flop like Hooter's Road Trip? Find out in this video. I hope you enjoy the review. Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm
Splatterhouse 2 Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Brand new review to start out the week, and this time I am reviewing Splatterhouse 2 on the Sega Genesis. I reviewed the first game a long while back during Valentine's Day, and I figured it was time to continue on with this love story by reviewing the second game. I hope you enjoy this review. Also R.I.P Masaya Nakamura, Namco founder! Thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Presents: Garry's Mod Shenanigans - Episode 2:

It's time for a new Garry's Mod Shenanigans video, and this time it was me and a handful of others being ridiculous in a very ridiculous cinema server.

Special thanks to:
Cerulean86
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cerulean86
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cerulean86

Sand
(He doesn't have social media)

EliXPunk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ELIxPUNK

Draco_Centaur:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Draco_Centaur

Enjoy this ridiculous shit!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:30 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Tecmo Super Bowl 2017 - Atlanta Falcons Vs New England Patriots:

It's Friday and that means it's let's play time. Since the Super Bowl is this Sunday, I am doing my yearly Tecmo Super Bowl let's play. This time using the 2017 ROM hack of the game. I hope you enjoy this video, thanks for watching!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 am
Double Dragon Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Only doing 1 video this week, figure I would slow things down just a bit, compared to the 3 videos last week. Today's video is a review of Double Dragon. I start out the review with most of the focus on the arcade version, but I do talk about the NES and Atari 2600 ports of the game. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:20 pm
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Exotic Butters Quest:

You know I run across a lot of weird games. Including them creepy pasta games, but this one here, is just flat out weird. This is a very short let's play as the game is very short, so I figure I would start out the week with this video. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:31 am
Insanity's Blade Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Today's video is a review of Insanity's Blade, a 2D, side scrolling action game on Steam developed and published by Casual Bit Games. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 pm
7 Grand Dad Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

It's a new week, that means new content here on the Heavy Metal Gamer Show channel, and I am starting out with a review of 7 Grand Dad, a bootleg NES game that has turned into a internet meme. The game is a bootleg version of The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:59 am
Heavy Metal Gamer Show Podcast - Episode 7:

First Podcast of 2017, and a short one. I start off the podcast talking about how the holidays went, then I talk about voicing opinions. I then talk about video games, and a wide range of topics, including my thoughts of trying out Resident Evil 7 for the first time. There is a little bit of sports talk, where I speak about the Seattle Seahawk's year, and of course Super Bowl 51. I also talk a little bit about metal, including Black Sabbath's final show, and the health issues with Steve Grimmett of Grim Reaper. I hope you enjoy this podcast. Thanks for listening!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 User Created