[ANNOUNCEMENT] "The Worst Kept Secret" - SA + Rooster Teeth

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am
Location: Finland, duh...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 pm
I can't see myself moving over to the RT forums either, I tried browsing the place and I'm pretty sure it gave me anthrax. But, had a nice few years in here with y'all, and I'll probably miss some of you peeps, but after the transition, I'm positive that I'm done. Not that I expect anyone wanting me there anyways.
Image
Image
Image
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4597
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:52 pm
So...skype chat anyone?
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 am
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:43 pm
Will this impact my membership payments at all?

Will I have to change anything technical or will I be able to continue to make my monthly donations/membership payment without any change?
World-Class SF player.
Spoiler
Image

Street Fighter: Alpha 3 (Max)
Image

Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
Posts: 2755
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm
Location: Meme Hell
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:16 pm
The rooster teeth forums are bleh
Image
User avatar
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:52 pm
Location: On the dark side of the moon
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 pm
Shiznita wrote:So...skype chat anyone?

I guess we'll have to PM each other first. As for me, I think I better invest in a webcam since I've never Skype'd before.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5586
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm
Location: Chilling in Hell,feeding off Saitama Fanboy Tears
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 am
I recommend everyone just waits and sees before passing judgement
Image
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am
Location: Finland, duh...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:31 am
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:I recommend everyone just waits and sees before passing judgement

NO

No great decision was done by thinking, waiting or talking for a while, the course of action must be determined within a minute (two if it's really super serial) of being presented with the situation.
Image
Image
Image
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5586
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm
Location: Chilling in Hell,feeding off Saitama Fanboy Tears
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:38 am
Abrams/Fox are planning to talk to Craig - so hold some hope guys
Image
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:45 am
Finn wrote:
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:I recommend everyone just waits and sees before passing judgement

NO

No great decision was done by thinking, waiting or talking for a while, the course of action must be determined within a minute (two if it's really super serial) of being presented with the situation.

this is how i live my life.

It hasn't failed me yet. Mostly.

but yeah the RT forums are ass. like, really ass.
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 am
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 am
TheMohZone wrote:
Finn wrote:
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:I recommend everyone just waits and sees before passing judgement

NO

No great decision was done by thinking, waiting or talking for a while, the course of action must be determined within a minute (two if it's really super serial) of being presented with the situation.

this is how i live my life.

It hasn't failed me yet. Mostly.

but yeah the RT forums are ass. like, really ass.

I have to agree. I really hope that the RT Forums adopt this style when the merger finally happens because honestly they look so damn ugly and the layout is just weird to look at.
Image
After reading YouTube comments.
Unofficial Official Death Battle Discord https://discord.gg/TYYSYeE
PreviousNext

Return to The Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest