"The Industry" Debuts! (Ep. 1 & 2) *New SA Show*

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:03 pm
MLDKF wrote:
Toratorn wrote:I just rewatched all DBs animated by Torrian. They all do indeed have flips. What's even more fun, the Goku vs Supes fight, the one that wasn't even animated by him, beats them all combined in the amount of flips. And that's terrible.

Wait, were there any flips in Terminator vs. RoboCop or Godzilla vs. Gamera?

Terminator vs Robocop was animated by Torrian? Well, didn't watch it, gotta check. But yeah, GvG had flips. Sort of.

EDIT. Yup, Robocop flipped when Terminator threw him into car and Terminator made a flip when Murphy kicked him from skyscraper. 2flippy4me
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:35 pm
Digging this show so far. I love how it seems based off true stories as well...
Alyxx' Game Room - Game Reviews, Top 10's & other stuff by Alyxx
Origin ID: Alyxxandria
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:24 pm
Finn wrote:I don't think I'm in their target audience, so it doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, but it seems peeps like it, so I'm probably gonna watch a couple more episodes to see if they get better, and if not, I'll leave you peeps who enjoy it to it.

So far it has definitely been targeted at what is easily their largest viewership; The DEATH BATTLE followers (If it wasn't painfully obvious from the title of the second episode (which believe it or not has OVER 2x as many views as the first episode) though I cannot blame them really at all).

Anyway, I enjoyed both episodes (finding them both quite funny), but for largely different reasons;

The first episode was definitely a great way to introduce the newer g1s (and even some older ones who may not know) to who the newest additions to the SA crew are... while at the same time how being a great satire on how I'd imagine some of even the most devote g1s would react to meeting all of them at once~

The second episode was just hilarious. (For the record I am totally cool with all the flippy floppies~)

Overall a great start to the series. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes!
Previous

Return to The Shows