Should Slamball be on ScrewAttack?

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 am
Jomaravar wrote:If game reviews and gaming news don't fit on ScrewAttack, nothing does.

Imagine of what would happen if Screwattack was doing reviews on Dungeons & Dragons as well as Pinball, what would that be like in your own personal words? Perhaps the same as Slamball?

To be honest about Slamball, that dose feel out of place for Screwattack to many degrees since it doesn't really fall into video gaming let alone actual video games that involve it.

Through I should also point out that Death Battle & One Minute Melee doesn't exclusively pit video gaming characters against video gaming characters soo... I suppose like you said before "If game reviews & gaming news don't fit ScrewAttack, nothing dose."

So could SlamBall be featured on screwattack? I suppose it might assuming if the topic was directly video gaming related.
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am
No, it should not. It has nothing to do with video games which is ScrewAttack's bread and butter content.

End of story.
This is going to be fun...

You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:34 pm
ScrewAttack has been changing up the formula like always. Because they are constantly trying to grow their company. I personally love the old formula so I'm not always on board with what they are doing. With that said I don't think Slamball is a horrible idea. I think it would make a great Randomness video for them to show.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 pm
I haven't been to mainsite for so long, that it doesn't even matter
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Previous

Return to The Shows