Nick & Chad's Hey! Let's Play Rare Trilogy Continuation

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am
I've just spent the last week watching the "Hey! Let's Play: Banjo-Kazooie" with Nick & Chad. Of all the "Hey! Let's Play!" it's by far my favourite of all of them, with Chad perverting and ruining Nick's favourite game and Nick driving Chad to insanity!

I don't know why the "Hey! Let's Play" videos were discontinued? But they often talked about playing Banjo-Tooie and then introducing Nick to Conker's Bad Fur Day. So even thou the "Hey! Let's Play" videos have been stopped don't you agree they should complete this awesome Rare Trilogy?
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 am
They mentioned at SGC that they plan to continue at some point on their own LP channel. I also think a lot of the games got flagged by Nintendo as well.
twitter: @g1brent
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 am
ScrewAttack's LPs were originally going to be on a new channel (called MegaBuster).

They did them for a while but stopped because of the time it took to edit.

They said they may come back in the future, but only on special occasions, until they get something else & a dedicated channel. No news really since when they stopped on when they will be back.

With the recent improvements & additions to the staff, however, probably a better chance. I'd suggest shooting a tweet off to Chad on twitter, as he was in charge of the LPs.

Return to The Shows