Bring back the armory already!

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
On Nitro Level Cool
On Nitro Level Cool
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:13 pm
Seriously, Boomstick was doing a great job! Why did you pull the plug on that show?!
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:48 pm
Maybe it wasn't getting enough views
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 am
ggoldman wrote:Maybe it wasn't getting enough views

Pretty much this. Much like Nerdtastic and Game OverDrinker, it wasn't getting enough views and has gone to pasture. I believe it was in one of the final episodes of SideScrollers (perhaps even the final one @ magfest) where they indeed announced it's fate.

Is that to say it won't come back? Never say never, but who knows. If you really want to see it come back, then tweet @ the crew and show them you support it. Spread the word about the existing episodes. Show that you and others care and will support the show!
On Nitro Level Cool
On Nitro Level Cool
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm
Abrams X wrote:
ggoldman wrote:Maybe it wasn't getting enough views

Pretty much this. Much like Nerdtastic and Game OverDrinker, it wasn't getting enough views and has gone to pasture. I believe it was in one of the final episodes of SideScrollers (perhaps even the final one @ magfest) where they indeed announced it's fate.

Is that to say it won't come back? Never say never, but who knows. If you really want to see it come back, then tweet @ the crew and show them you support it. Spread the word about the existing episodes. Show that you and others care and will support the show!

I said this because Chad, at a MAGFest Death Battle panel, learned about the cancellation in a rather shocking way, at least that's how he made it sound like.

And what's this about views? Chad isn't Destin, but he did a pretty good job nonetheless.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:01 am
... huh? If this is an attempt at trying to get attention of the SA crew, then re-read the second half of my reply;

Abrams X wrote:Is that to say it won't come back? Never say never, but who knows. If you really want to see it come back, then tweet @ the crew and show them you support it. Spread the word about the existing episodes. Show that you and others care and will support the show!

You could also try asking them during a live stream like Screwin' Around.

Anyway, as there doesn't seem to be a point to this thread anymore, locking.

Return to The Shows