Bottoms Up Cup/After Dark Suggestions

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:22 pm
I searched, but I'm surprised not to have found this thread already. Some games are so perfectly suitable for a drinking show, it's only fair the guys should know these games exist.

One they've probably played before, but I would really love to see, is Chef's Luv Shack. It's a South Park game in a Jeopardy format, with mario-party style minigames in between rounds, and the subject matter is all about seasons 1 & 2.

I used to rent it every year on my birthday with friends, it's surprising how fun it still was when I only understood half the jokes.

If this subject really hasn't been posted, then others should follow up with good suggestions for the bottoms up cup.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:50 am
I'm sure whatever it ends up being, it will be interesting!

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 am
Can someone answer?
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:37 pm
They should do a drink game thing again. Mario Party was gold and 80% of the reason was the people who played the game. But it's too easy to figure out a way to combine video games, boozes, and competition. I think it's a lack of want really that is pushing it off. Hell they could always just do Mario Party games only but do them on the rare occasion.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359

Return to The Shows