Reasons We Love/Hate Suggestions

SideScrollers, Best/Worst Ever!, One Minute Melee, Five Fun Facts, and more.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 pm
FanBoy wrote:
Fox wrote:The Forums

Bring it on!

this.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am
firehazard51 wrote:
FanBoy wrote:

Bring it on!

this.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

There is a legion of popcorn gifs just salivating at the thought of this :lol:
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 am
FanBoy wrote:

Bring it on!

this.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

I believe the gauntlet has been thrown, lol
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:59 am
Mashfan81 wrote:
FanBoy wrote:

Bring it on!

this.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

I believe the gauntlet has been thrown, lol

I umpteenth this notion :twisted:
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm
You know what I hate? The fact that I have mixed feelings about this show. It's not the reasons themselves that I don't like. I just feel like with a proper revamping in the show's formatting, it can be a lot better.

1. Combine the two shows to be one episode- As they are now, Reasons We Love and Reasons We Hate are two separate shows that are uploaded almost simultaneously onto Youtube and SA, and I believe they're suffering because of that. As they are, the shows are just too short to stand on their own, each episode going for an average 1:30 seconds. So maybe they should just combine the two shows together. It'll also give the writing & editing team a nice opportunity to insert a different fun little transition where Evil Craig interrupts the first half of the episode to go rant on whatever's the topic of the episode. I'm probably guessing the two shows exist currently because of CPM/RPM, so this may ultimately be none of my business. With the two shows combined, you can even have a strawpoll attached to each episode for viewers to click whether they love or hate what this week's talking topic is.

2. Duality of Hosts- So we get that Evil Craig is supposed to be 'the personification of comments on Youtube', given that "Craig-charm". He's with very little doubt done a bang-up job at drawing out the hate out of viewers of his episodes, whether directed at him, his shitty opinions, ScrewAttack as a company, or on rare occasions, what they actually hate about [Insert Noun Here].

But what about that other show? Y'know the one with..just Chad as himself. How come he doesn't play a character for his schtick? Since his thing is about talking about things they love about whatever, he can play the always-cheerful optimist, looking at the brightest things about that thing that makes his heart flutter. For some episodes this will be super easy, like Nintendo 3DS, Shovel Knight, etc. For other episodes...he'll have to play Devil's Advocate as he desperately tries to find reasons to love things like Bubsy 3D, The Order 1883, and so on. For episodes featuring action-packed stuff like the aforementioned Order 1883 or Killer Instinct, he can reveal a dark violent-side to his character. In fact, with this in mind, maybe the host of 'Reasons We Love' can bring back out Mark Cerny from E3 Overtime 2013 (http://www.screwattack.com/shows/origin ... f-keighley). I believe it'd certainly be an interesting take on an otherwise standard video.

With these ideas, the 'Reasons' shows will bring in a clash of personalities to the fray, displaying both exaggerated sides of commentors: The irrational hate, and the extreme love.

So what do you guys think of this proposal? Hopefully this subforum reaches the eyes of at least community manager Shaun Bolen most of all, but I'd like to know your opinions and(or) ideas for how this show can improve. If not that, what are some topics you'd like to see on the spotlight for the Reasons We series?
Let's Herp-a-Derp on this Thingy-meh-Jiggy my Fuzzy Wuzzy!
Spoiler
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:55 am
A couple "Reasons We Love/Hate Suggestions" I have in mind...

1: Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting.
2: The Hobbit & The Lord of The Rings movies.
3: The Pinball Arcade.
4: Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance I & II
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:26 pm
Well that's the end of it. Why did it get cancelled?
Previous

Return to The Shows