Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am
Here are some of my suggestions:
1. If you can get permission to go to the roof, you can drop copies of Shaq Fu onto a deserted area of the parking lot by stationing a ScrewAttack cameraman & a commentator up there as correspondents.
2. You can dip the Shaq Fu into buckets of paint. If you can't bring the paint inside, then this is something that could happen in the parking lot. You'd have to buy the paint from a local hardware store & could then give it away to one of the locals who drove there & won't have to fly back.
3. You could drive over copies of Shaq Fu with a rental car.
4. You could have Shaq Fu races where competitors have a copy of Shaq Fu tied with some narrow gauge rope/cable underneath each of their shoes and race from a starting point to a finish point & win prizes.
5. If you're allowed to set fire to a pile of Shaq Fu copies in the parking lot (which I doubt), you can roast marshmallows in the fire with those who contribute their copies.
6. I'm not sure if people come dressed up as video game characters to this thing, but if they do you could have a live contest where you award the ones dressed up as the biggest douche character along with other categories.
7. You could have some sort of eating contest where the winner walks around the building & does a victory lap with the camera following him.
8. Craig & a MAGFest participant whose name is picked out of a hat could compete in an arcade game that is also picked out of a hat where there would be stipulations depending on if Craig wins or if the other participant wins. You could leave it open so that if Craig loses, his humiliation could take place on the following week's SideScrollers.