Princess Remedy In a World of Hurt

Are your systems cool enough to have wood paneling?
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:00 pm
http://store.steampowered.com/app/407900/

First things first it's free

Second it's good

Third it's got a prequel announced for this summer, named Princess Remedy in a Heap of Trouble

With those things out of the way, I'll start actually telling you what this game is about.

Princess Remedy is a girl from Saturn who had just graduated healing school and needs to cure Prince Hinst of Hurtland, who had fallen ill to a bad case of everything. Along the way, she will also help to heal a lot of other people, perhaps including a friend of hers who had left to cure the prince but had not come back...

I found out about this game later than I should have, only because of Steam Train. Liking what I saw, I went straight to Steam when Barry said it was free. It has a bit of a DOS-like artstyle, with funny dialogue and some replayability in the form of multiple difficulty settings and...well, let's just say that 101% runs are a thing in that game.

It's a very short game, however, and it should only take you roughly an hour to beat it. It's not a mindblowing experience by any means, but it's worth your time, especially since that's the only resource you have to spend on it in order to play, and even then it's not much of it.

I'll put it on my List of Great Games with Unmanly Names, alongside Twilight Princess, Mother 3, and almost every Kirby game ever.
Check out Jonny Atma's latest GaMetal: Pepper Steak
Spoiler
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:02 pm
I just finished playing through the game. It was pretty fun, definitely worth the $0.00. I'm interested in seeing the next game expand upon it.

Spoiler
I also totally married the Dark Lord at the end because Hail Satan and Evilness.
"Once I'm done using this car for hacky sack, I'm kicking Izaya's ass!"
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:08 pm
At last! A reply to one of my indie game threads!

Spoiler
Still tho

>heterosexual marriage option

Lousy pls

Best marriage option is Frallan
Check out Jonny Atma's latest GaMetal: Pepper Steak
Spoiler

Return to Retro, Indie, and Alternative Gaming