Danganronpa Thread

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 am
This is a series of visual novels/TPS made by Spike Chunsoft. Post your thoughts on the series in the comments below.
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:27 pm
Upupupupupupu.
"Hello there, Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Biker"
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:24 am
We are getting Danganropa 3 news in the upcoming weeks. I hope Danganropa 3 doesn't do the school setting without a big twist. At this point in the series i want something crazy and insane. Also Chiaki best Waifu.

Here are some fanmade executions for some members of the chat.

MohZone:

A Sandy Grave:

MohZone wakes up to realize he is tied in a chair. He noticed that that the key is on the the other side of the room in order to unlock his arms so he tried desperately to run and get to the key. He manages to succeed but when he turns about he sees a blind little girl laughing at him. Suddenly he realizes that he has been standing in stand this whole time. The Ground slowly becomes quicksand and he runs to escape but more of the floor becomes sand. He is pulled in slowly and then the girl approaches him smiling and picks up a Rock. By this point most of Moh's Body is submerged in quicksand and the little girl bashes Moh's face in with a rock until he is barely conscious. The girl them stabs a rock through Moh's Eyes as his face is submerged in the quicksand is his face is crushed. The girl then laughs and laughs and says "Too much sand for you".

Malcolm Belmont:

A Scottish Escalator Trip into Hell

Malcolm gets dragged by hands. Desperately trying to escape but the hands get him and he is taken into a room. He notices that there is an downward escalator. Suddenly he notices that he is slowly been pushed by hands towards the escelator. Due to his fear of downwards escalator he tries running away but it the hands get more vicious. As he steps on the escalator suddenly his feat are stuck unable to move and out of nowhere the bagpipes version of the Scottish anthem plays on volume. Malcolm screams telling it to stop but it keeps going louder and louder until until blood comes out of Malcolm's eardrums. He is slowly dragged down the escalator until he realizes that rotating spike blades on the escalator. He screams wanting it all to stop but soon he gets to the saw blades. They slice of the arms first and then as the Scottish anthem keeps getting louder then one final saw blade appears and Malcolm's head is sliced in half as the top half of his head goes off. And his body falls on the escalator. At the end of the escalator is Monokuma just simply laughing.
Last edited by MalcolmBelmontS on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:47 pm
I feel loved

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"

The gangs all here....
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:04 pm
Now it's Lousy time:

The Crucifixion of the Lousy King

Lousy is dragged into a room. He is forced to play StarCraft. Lousy is commanding his army and they are wrecking everything in Starcraft then suddenly the screen starts the glitch up as he sees the one face he dislikes more then anyone else. Yasuhiro Hagakure he taunts Lousy by saying "Oh man, you really suck at this game", "Everyone knows you are most lamest member of the research team "You suck at life compared to me". The Computer screen starts to change shape and an army grabs Lousy's face and pulls him into the game. He awakens to see Starcraft Soldiers pointing guns at him and then Hagakure in a General Suit appears and introduces Bill Hawks who laughs at him by saying that he isn't cut out to join the marines and instead he will be executed in the most brutal of ways. The Starcraft Soldiers grab him and crucify him on a cross and then they line the firing squad and then shoot at him but he is not dead as they have failed to hit all his vital organs. Bleeding Hagakure kisses Lousy and then laughs saying that he will never escape as the Zerg come and rip his body parts apart. Bleeding out Hagakure then laughs and said "You thought i was stupid now who's laughing now as he grabs a Hat and then slices Lousy's head off which the Zerg feast on. Hagakure removes his face to reveal Monokuma who just watches as the Zerg eat the rest of Lousy's body.

Electricstar:

A Shocking Conclusion

Electricstar is dragged into a room full of electric floors and in the middle a man who has radiating electricity but there is a screen that prevents ElectricStar from getting into the areas with the Electric Floors. He approves the sheet of plastic that prevents him from getting into the room. He notices that a little cute electric rodent appears. Electricstar notices that the Electric Man is approaching the rodent and suddenly the man is tearing off the limbs of the electric rodent and ES pleads for the man to stop but he doesn't as the man rips the cute rodent apart. The man after biting the rodent's head off leaves the areas and the plastic shatters. Electricstar then goes to see the corpse of the rodent and then suddenly the rodent is awake. Then out of nowhere hundreds of batters and broken Piakchus appear they all scream out "you could have saved us". You could have saved us from the terrible fate of that electric man. They surround star and then attack him shocking them and then biting and scratching star. They feast on his body while they are still alive. A wolf appears and says "you could have stopped this" as the rodents are gnawing and shocking Star. The wolf leaves ES. There is nothing left of ES and then the rodents scatter and wolf reveals itself to be Monokuma.
Last edited by MalcolmBelmontS on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:08 pm
This is a lovely, childfriendly topic with lots of bunnies and rainbows and junk, clearly

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"

The gangs all here....
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:18 pm
TheMohZone wrote:This is a lovely, childfriendly topic with lots of bunnies and rainbows and junk, clearly

I will try to make them less dark..i am sorry it's just if Danganropa went full M rating the executions would be as violent as this.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 pm
Just saw a new Danganronpa game went up on Steam recently. I don't know if it's actually new or an older game that just got localized. It's got a very Ace Attorney vibe, even within the visual novel genre, from what it looks like, and I'm really considering picking it up. Has anyone tried it?
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:12 pm
Grangle wrote:Just saw a new Danganronpa game went up on Steam recently. I don't know if it's actually new or an older game that just got localized. It's got a very Ace Attorney vibe, even within the visual novel genre, from what it looks like, and I'm really considering picking it up. Has anyone tried it?

It's a port of the original DanganRonpa (a port of the 2nd one should be coming soon). I played it on the Vita and would suggest anyone who likes Ace Attorney give it a try. It's basically Phoenix Wright mixed with Battle Royale.
"Hello there, Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Biker"
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:09 am
I hope Danganropa 3 has better graphics.. That's all..
Next

Return to Handheld Gaming