iOS and Android games I play right now. What's yours?

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 am
Thanks for sharing your experience
i like that :)

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 am
I'd say the best IOS game I've played that from what i'm aware of is no where else...N.O.V.A.! Its a SI-FI FPS series that was originally a halo clone that evolved into its own thing. Simply put, its fast-paced, incredibly satisfying, and really shows what the IOS is capable of producing in terms of games. I also just played a game that I think Temple Run and Flappy Bird fans will love. Technically similar, but somehow thought it could intrigue PC gamers as well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JgoJk49SQs[/youtube]
Last edited by MegaBadger24 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:12 pm
Well, I don't spend as much time on many smartphone games as I used to but I can name a few I go back to, as well as the ones I used to play everyday.

Terra Battle - This is a strategy game where you take on waves of enemies each section and you battle on this grid. You can only move one member per turn and you have a limited amount of time. However, you can move one ally past another to make them switch. They also add new content when they reach a download milestone. It's really hard to explain so here's a video showing some gameplay.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpb-tkHeTM?t=2m10s[/youtube]

Monster Dash - It's an endless runner game with neat power-ups. Need I say more?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk0C6SVpXGk[/youtube]

Game Dev Story - Before Game Dev Tycoon, there was a very addicting iOS game where you start a new gaming company and your job is to make it big in what eventually evolves into the video game industry. Go from making simple computer games, to critically acclaimed titles, to making it big and creating a new console of your own. Sounds easy? Guess again, as you will have to deal with blackouts, similar games being released, and managing a successful development team!
I needed a reason to say it like that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsMMnnOp7RU?t=12s[/youtube]

Guardian Saga - Any fans of Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest on NES, this is for you!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMDeZ6dnEIM[/youtube]

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 pm
I've been playing Plane Wars (Android). Found it when I was looking for something similar to SteamBirds

Chris Latour
Snakehead Games

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:05 am
Playing Fun Run nowadays and my is it frustrating. Somehow I managed to get to 700 points, but I'm now just going down and down and down. Won't take long until I have 0 points and feel like a complete loser. Concept is this: you race in 2d (mario-style) across a map. On the way you can pick up items like in Mario Kart, which you can use to sabotage the other three racers (which are actual people from around the world). Also playing Stick Tennis, which is entertaining from time to time and for a short while
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 am
I sometimes play on my brother's (i'm older than him) Ipad Mini when i'm bored in their house, does that count? Yes? Okay then.

The games i play on his Ipad Mini is Fallout Shelter and sometimes Terraria. Do he does have a nice looking house in Terraria.
Spoiler

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:36 am
The Room, Crossy Road, Battle Cats, Honeyday Blitz 2

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Im actually playing Clash of Clans on my IOS but I switched to Android because it longer can be played on IOS. This is the only game I can multitask while playing Rohan. Anyone who Plays COC too?

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:31 pm
ravenclaw11 wrote:The Room, Crossy Road, Battle Cats, Honeyday Blitz 2

Dude, you play Honeyday Blitz? What episode are you currently playing? How do you get past episode 69? I am stuck. Will appreciate your help. :)

And to answer the thread (lol, sorry for the short commercial), I play HDB2 (as mentioned), Gun Fu: Stickman 2 and Smash.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:38 pm
cruelladyvill wrote:
ravenclaw11 wrote:The Room, Crossy Road, Battle Cats, Honeyday Blitz 2

Dude, you play Honeyday Blitz? What episode are you currently playing? How do you get past episode 69? I am stuck. Will appreciate your help. :)

And to answer the thread (lol, sorry for the short commercial), I play HDB2 (as mentioned), Gun Fu: Stickman 2 and Smash.

Aaaw, I haven't reached that level yet. I'm on episode 53. I got busy so I had to temporarily stop. You're the one who should be teaching me tricks! ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Handheld Gaming