iOS and Android games I play right now. What's yours?

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 am
Let me share you guys my personal experience about my experience for playing mobile games and I would like to see your games as well. Feel free to comment below and let’s share our games. I have been active in mobile gaming once again and tried games with different genres. Exploring all types of genres is my goal now. Trying to set a benchmark when picking a game. I visited the appstore and google play and made my own research to make a list of all the games that I will play especially during the weekend.

First in my gaming list is Royal Revolt, a reversed tower defense game. Instead of making defense for your own territory, you will play as the invaders. Really cool and exciting story, gameplay and animation. Next up is Dead Trigger, a first person zombie action shooter game. High end graphics and controls. It can be a little tricky at first but you can adapt to it if you play longer. Last but not the least is Kingdom of Legend or K.O.L, a strategy game. One of the few and newest strategy games that I have played in Android and iOS. What I liked about this game is that you can control your own Kingdom. Resources, upgrades, soldiers and a whole lot more. Not to mention that the wars in this game are international. All players around the world can participate. The game itself is very easy to understand along with its mechanics. Superb illustrations of soldiers. A real eye candy if you ask me.

All I can say is that I enjoyed all these games but as a strategist in all types of games I play, King of Legend best suits me well. With all my friends and other players around the world all in one game, this would be one heck of a challenge. How about you guys? What are you playing right now? Are you into Strategy games as well? Lemme know your opinions and suggestions.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 am
I find myself playing a lot of these lately. They've much improved over the last even year or so. There are some pretty legit "App Games" out there nowadays.

A shout out as well to mobile versions of some fun games, such as Worms 2 Armageddon and Organ Trail (latter which I daresay I like a little better then the Steam/PC version)

Zoeking wrote:Last but not the least is Kingdom of Legend or K.O.L, a strategy game. One of the few and newest strategy games that I have played in Android and iOS. What I liked about this game is that you can control your own Kingdom. Resources, upgrades, soldiers and a whole lot more. Not to mention that the wars in this game are international. All players around the world can participate. The game itself is very easy to understand along with its mechanics. Superb illustrations of soldiers. A real eye candy if you ask me.

I play a few games like this; Samurai Siege, Castle Clash, and most notably Clash of Clans. in all the games I'm at the point I barely have to check them once a day to collect resources and fiddle with stuff.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:19 am
For me, it's:

- Save Looma (Ok, ok, I made this one :P) http://www.SaveLooma.com
- Plants vs Zombies 2 (though 1 may be better really)
- Auralux (Relaxing planet-conquering game like Galcon, but with great sound effects)

:D

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm
Share your smartphone games please?

Played a lot of games like Asphalt 8, Clash of Clans, Real Steel and the Hobbit. The game I am playing right now that made me alert is Kingdom of Legend. It is a new game that lets you train soldiers and let them attack enemies in the battle map. I used my alarm clock to be aware when my upgrades are near completion. So that I can gain more resources and can increase my rank in the game. The game is very challenging for me because there is no Newbie Protection program, it is a survival game and you should not let anyone else defeat you because their flag will be displayed above your kingdom colony image. Its a shame! So I always focus on getting stronger everyday. So I need to get those rewards in the game and mop the floor with those who attacked me.

Share yours too so I can try them! I'd prefer the not so mainstream tho. Thanks!
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:43 am
I play Tiny Flying Drizzy...'nough said 8-)
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:56 pm
I don't play many iOS games personally. Usually all the games I see on there are either clones of popular games or the worst kind or "free-to-play". That's not to say they're not any good games on the iOS.

Ghost Trick: Fantastic port of the DS version. If you like Phoenix Wright, then you'll love this game.

Monster Dash: Really addictive runner type game. Great to play if you've got to wait around for a few minutes.

Coaster Crazy: It's like a mini-Roller Coaster Tycoon except funnier because you can make them all puke.
I'm your Senpai's Senpai's favorite Senpai!
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm
I like to play Angry Bird and Jet Pack Joyride while I'm shitting
Finn wrote:im gay
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 pm
I haven't played any IOS or Android games for a long time, seeing as my phones all "broke" however, I really enjoyed Plague INC, which is now on steam for some reason idk, but nevertheless, it's a damn fun and addicting game to play.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 pm
I'm currently playing Sonic 2 and Sonic CD. I'm quite surprised how well these ports turned out on my phone. Then again I'm lucky to have a powerful phone like the HTC One, but just 10-15 years ago I was playing these games on my Genesis and Windows 98 PC (I had the Sonic CD PC port :D).

Also Fruit Ninja. Slicing fruit never gets old.
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Pokemon ORAS Secret Base!!
Spoiler

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 pm
I mostly play osu, which is a fantastic rhythm game if you like it. That's for iOS. I also play Dumb Ways to Die, which is a series of rapid mini games if you haven't played it.
Next

Return to Handheld Gaming