Pokemon thread

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:43 pm
The official pokemon thread.

To start us off...

BnW are the best improvements I've seen to the series yet.

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 pm
B&W rank just above R&S in how much I like the games. 2nd and 4th gends were best 1st works well enough but 3rd and 5th don't need to exist.

Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm
I can't believe we didn't have a thread about Pokemon already.

I had recently tried to battle Justin Silverman (one of the guys from Underbelly, if you remember it.) The battle started, but we got disconnected because of Game Freak's terrible online service. A full rematch will occur. Some day.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm
TMF128 wrote:I can't believe we didn't have a thread about Pokemon already.

I had recently tried to battle Justin Silverman (one of the guys from Underbelly, if you remember it.) The battle started, but we got disconnected because of Game Freak's terrible online service. A full rematch will occur. Some day.

Reminds me of the time I was playing guitar hero and suddenly some loser who was on the highscores for a bunch of songs came on the screen.

Guess how that went (I threw the controller at the door while yelling "Barbra Streisand," a word which no one should have to hear.
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm
I am enjoying the 3DS Pokedex. That is all.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am
Black & White is probably my favorite one of the series thus far. Just the inclusion of the Lucky Egg item just makes leveling up so much smoother. In fact, I like the game so much, I bought the company!
I'm your Senpai's Senpai's favorite Senpai!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 am
Chenson64 wrote:Black & White is probably my favorite one of the series thus far. Just the inclusion of the Lucky Egg item just makes leveling up so much smoother. In fact, I like the game so much, I bought the company!

The Lucky Egg was in previous games... just really hard to find, Chansey held them. But this game you have 2 given to you through the main story.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 pm
I liked Black and White it was better then RSE and MUCHHHHH better then PeDPt
ImageImage
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:36 pm
I'm hype for the new DS Pokemon TCG game! This has needed to happen for forever.

GSC is my favorite of the series (I also really enjoy the remakes), but I haven't played BW yet since I'm poor and a copy of Black is also like 4-5 PS2/GC games and that's usually what I end up spending my gaming money on. :P DPP is easily my least favorite of the series. It felt sluggish compared to the rest of the games and I didn't like a lot of the new pokemon, or the region. Origin Forme Giratina is boss though (I seem to be like the only person who prefers that form to it's original form).
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 pm
*geeky snort**re-adjusts glasses* im a uber leet pokemanz fan, i have liek 30 lvl 100z and i can own everyone i face online *geeky snort*

No but seriously (i actually dont wear glasses, gonna have to get a pair of reading glasses though...), I am a huge Pokemon fan, and I do have a sizeable ammount of level 100's EV trained (using AR for times sake).
I find BnW as the best in the series for compettitive battling because of all its multiplayer features.

Damn, now I want to get back into compettitive battling, but I need a DSi or a 3DS to get back because of the DSlite's unsupporting of WPA encrypted wifi signals.
Next

Return to Handheld Gaming