Pokemon thread

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid
User avatar
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 12:18 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 am
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:What is your Favourite Pokemon?

For me it's this Mofo

Spoiler
Image



This freak right here:

Image
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2749
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm
Location: Meme Hell
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:22 am
Hey guys, I don't really collect Pokemon cards, but I bought a booster pack today for nostalgia's sake and got an Umbreon EX from it, anybody know how rare that is?
Image
User avatar
The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
Posts: 7206
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Texas
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 pm
Geomancer wrote:Hey guys, I don't really collect Pokemon cards, but I bought a booster pack today for nostalgia's sake and got an Umbreon EX from it, anybody know how rare that is?

Depends, it's a fairly rare card already, but is the card textured on the front? If so that's a full art and it's even more rare and worth about $10.
Image
Credit to my nazi home skillet.
Sometimes the hardest thing to be in this world is just, yourself.
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2749
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm
Location: Meme Hell
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:02 pm
Jomaravar wrote:
Geomancer wrote:Hey guys, I don't really collect Pokemon cards, but I bought a booster pack today for nostalgia's sake and got an Umbreon EX from it, anybody know how rare that is?

Depends, it's a fairly rare card already, but is the card textured on the front? If so that's a full art and it's even more rare and worth about $10.


Neat.
Image
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8841
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Twin Seed City
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:39 am
Would Pokémon GO discussion go here, or in a separate thread?

By the way, my favorite Pokémon are as follows:

Spoiler
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Iron Joe on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
User avatar
g1 of the year 2011
g1 of the year 2011
Posts: 3437
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm
Location: New York, USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:31 am
Iron Joe wrote:Would Pokémon GO discussion go here, or in a separate thread?

I'd assume it goes here... this is a Pokemon thread in a Handheld/Mobile gaming subforum... so I'll allow it.
User avatar
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Posts: 940
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:58 am
Location: CT
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:54 am
I'm a big fan of
Spoiler
Image


and

Spoiler
Image


also, what do you guys think of the new news?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U[/youtube]
Image
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1543
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Hoshido
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:33 pm
Some of my favorite Pokemon:
Spoiler
Image
Image
Image
Time to tip the scales
Image
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8841
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Twin Seed City
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm
Believe it or not, I narrowed down my favorite Pokémon list quite heavily. My list of favorites is even longer than that. Alakazam, Gengar, Mewtwo, Pikachu...

Anyway, on the subject of the recent news, yeah, that stuff looks really cool. I feel obligated to hate Gumshoos but I don't. Hopefully you can actually ride Pokémon almost anywhere and not just in set locations like in X/Y.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1543
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Hoshido
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 pm
Iron Joe wrote:Believe it or not, I narrowed down my favorite Pokémon list quite heavily. My list of favorites is even longer than that. Alakazam, Gengar, Mewtwo, Pikachu...


I did the same.
Time to tip the scales
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Handheld Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest