SONY making a phone like microsoft??

DS/3DS, Vita, PSP, Iphone, Droid

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 pm
hey guys i was wondering if u have heard of this new phone coming out from sony and verizon it reminds me of the microsoft sprint phone that just came out heres a link so u can take a look http://www.sonyericsson.com/play/?cc=us&lc=en take a look im wondering ur opinions on this new phone which looks like its the microsoft phones for sony supporters and its also a handheld gaming device
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm
I think everyone knows about this by now
I don't really have an opinion on it, I may pick it up, but only if my current phone fails me.
<3 ChaoticMeltdown

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm
Yeah, there was a commercial during the Super Bowl.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 pm
It's an Android... with PlayStation playing capabilities! And supposedly a dedicated game app store.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am
rocketman675 wrote:it reminds me of the microsoft sprint phone that just came out

Are you talking about Windows Phone 7? Because that's just an operating system and it's on multiple carriers, not just Sprint. It also has Xbox Live integration with some games so you can get cheevos in big-name games Fruit Ninja or Flight Control.* The Xperia PLAY is a phone with a controller built in.

Anyway, I hear the Xperia PLAY is a pretty good Android phone and that the controller works really well with the games it's compatible with. So if you're into gaming on your phone and don't care for a physical keyboard or extra bulk, then maybe think about picking it up. I would if I actually cared for the Android OS and didn't already have an HD7.

*Unlike that lame Game Center. LOL iPhone users and your fake achievements that don't mean anything and are worthless and suck and no one will care about ever LOL... wait...
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm
Dumb expensive as shit phone is dumb. Seriously, it's nearly $600 to buy with no contract here. I'll just go buy a new PS3.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 am
Microsoft Lumia 535 has amazing PPI that is good for showing wonferl image quality... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to Handheld Gaming