Un-Official Dave & Busters SGC After Party! - July 19 at 7PM

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:09 am
What's up fools!

This is a quick forum thread that contains everything we need to know about the Un-Official Dave & Busters SGC After Party this year!

On July 19, at 7PM (immediately after SGC) we will be heading across the street to the Stonebriar Dave & Busters and have a big party to celebrate the biggest party in gaming! Just meet up with us in the arcade of the convention area (we'll be a big group of people shouting Dave & Busters, most likely) around 6:30PM, and we will head to Dave & Busters around 7PM! Here is a handy little map in the link below:

http://i.imgur.com/3KVBMyf.jpg

But Hellman! I thought that we were doing a Pregame this year for SGC!

Very good you bring that up! We were going to do a Pregame, but the entire Dave & Busters was actually closed that day for a private event. I got in contact with Sean, Craig, and the event planner of Dave & Busters, and they all confirmed that the event was in no relation to our Pregame, so we had to move it to an After Party. Very sorry for any problems this may cause anyone!

Back to the good news though!

This year for the Dave & Busters After Party, Dave & Busters will be selling tickets for it! For just $28 you will get the following perks:

- Appetizer Buffet (Bar Burgers, Chicken Tenders, Pizza Bites, Pretzel Dogs, Mac & Cheese and Cookies & Brownies)
- Unlimited Soda, Coffee and Tea
- 60 Chip Power Card
- Private Room equipped with full audio/visual, private restrooms and a private bar

Last year the average we spent per person at Dave & Busters was about $23, so for an extra $5 these perks are most definitely worth it! You can buy your tickets at the link below:

https://frisco.ticketbud.com/sgc-2015-afterparty

The tickets will only be on sale till Friday, July 17 at 5PM though, so please buy your tickets in advance! If you miss out on buying a ticket, you are still more than welcome to come with us, you will just not be able to take advantage of any of the perks listed above, and you will have to order off of the regular menu.

I REPEAT, THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE TICKETS IS FRIDAY, JULY 17 AT 5PM. IF YOU DO NOT BUY BEFORE THEN, YOU WILL MISS OUT ON ALL THE LISTED PERKS.

The Dave & Busters After Party is sure to be an absolutely awesome time, and I can't wait to see all you beautiful people there on Sunday, July 19 at 7PM! WITH YOUR TICKETS, OF COURSE!
Finn wrote:im gay

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 am
Damn, unfortunately for my first SGC, I'm going to have to miss it as I'm leaving Sunday. Was really looking forward to it. :(

On the bright side, I did get invited to the VIP Party, so I don't have to worry about going to both.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:29 pm
Oh neat, I had no idea there's an after party at D&B after SGC.

I was planning to attend the Day 0 D&B event, but I don't know if I can attend the After Party. More than likely I'll be working the next day, and I still gotta drive back to Denton.
LET'S PICK ON THE NEW KID: SHAYMIN.

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm
Asked in the info thread but that was before I read this, didn't realize there was no D&B thing happening Thursday. There any back-up options for stuff to do on Thursday? I'm hoping they have some stuff set-up and it'll be fun just to hang around the convention area. I had fun last year, plus got to meet a lot of the guests and stuff (played NFL Blitz with PeanutButterGamer for a little while, that dude was super cool and nice)

Anyone thinking about hosting like any unofficial tournaments or anything fun like that? I think my friend may be bringing his Project M set-up, we may consider doing a for fun unofficial tournament for that in our room if people would be interested (I need to get word on if he's bringing it though)

This after party sounds cool but I'm hitting the Death Grips concert downtown that night. I have two friends with me not going to that though, I relayed the info to them. They may hit this up.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:53 am
Yeah I just heard the party got changed to Sunday instead of Thursday (today). Had no idea this happened but another group reserved D&B today before the SA community group could.
LET'S PICK ON THE NEW KID: SHAYMIN.

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention