The SGC 2015 ROOMMATE THREAD

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:18 am
A Moderator once wrote:MOD EDIT:

This is the official "Looking for Roommates" thread in the forum. Whether you already have a room with vacant spots or are looking to get into a room, please post here.

Make sure you include a way for potential roommates to contact you, E-mail being the ideal method

Figured that someone should start one of these this year.

Hey, so I'm new to the forums here, but I'm a long time g1 and I really wanna attend SGC 2015, but I can't afford room fare. Some people over on Twitch suggested I ask around here and see if anyone is in a similar spot. If anyone needs a roomie, PM me. Maybe we can work something out.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 pm
Me and a friend of mine are planning to get a room, but we certainly wouldn't mind one or two more people for one room. That'll especially help cut the price down. If you're interested, let me know!
LET'S PICK ON THE NEW KID: SHAYMIN.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 am
Chocoroko wrote:Me and a friend of mine are planning to get a room, but we certainly wouldn't mind one or two more people for one room. That'll especially help cut the price down. If you're interested, let me know!

If you don't mind another person, I'm up to splitting the room cost with you! I'm a gamer who lives in a small town south of Ft Worth whose never been to SGC before, but has heard a lot of good things!

If your interested, email me at the following address: Mavsfox@aol.com or send me a Private Message here on the ScrewAttack Forums.

EDIT: I'm still looking to room with someone at the convention who is staying from Thursday-Monday. I don't drink, smoke, and will be more than happy to split the cost of the room at the Embassy Suites with someone.
Last edited by GamerBunny on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 pm
A bump and a sticky, and a reminder;

A Moderator once wrote:MOD EDIT:

This is the official "Looking for Roommates" thread in the forum. Whether you already have a room with vacant spots or are looking to get into a room, please post here.

Make sure you include a way for potential roommates to contact you, E-mail being the ideal method

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:02 am
I'd also want to go to SGC, and would want to share rooms. Should I put my email in this thread or PM you?
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 pm
I'm looking to split a room with people who don't mind rooming with a minor. My young cousin will be 16 a few days before SGC and this will be his first convention. He's used to dealing with profanity and drunk people (odd family life) but I prefer to room with people who won't get angry drunk and disturb others. The sooner I know the better it'll be to make plans. And he will be under my supervision the entire time.
Email me at BIGMercenary@gmail.com
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 pm
So far, it's me, my friend Josh and cory1983 for a room. Waiting to hear back from GamerBunny to set everything up.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Chocoroko wrote:So far, it's me, my friend Josh and cory1983 for a room. Waiting to hear back from GamerBunny to set everything up.

Hey, chocoroko!

Thanks for getting in contact with me, but I think I'll try and find someone who'll be staying at the hotel until Monday. Hope you still have a great time at SGC!

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 pm
Hey GamerBunny,
I'd also prefer staying until Monday and in my conversations with Chocoroko, he and his friend might be OK with this as well. If so, all is good. If not, I would be willing to split with you. We could also contact others on this thread to share the room with. Let me know what you think.

Here is my email: jedichiks@gmail.com
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 am
Yeah, GamerBunny, Monday may work out, so we 4 can still room together if you want.
Next

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention