The SGC 2015 ROOMMATE THREAD

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm
I'm looking to room with someone who has a room at the main hotel. If you've been to any SGC, you know me; I'm the very tall guy with the Tails/fox hat. I'm very friendly and easy going guy, I don't snore (to my knowledge). I'm looking for a roommate at the main hotel because I like to go up and down from the room to the event floor, depending on the situation.

My planned days of being there are the 16-20.
One Sly Fox
Tallest guy at SGC: 09, 10.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 pm
I would love to go this year and would be looking for someone who has a room at the main hotel. My first time at SGC was last year and it was a blast but i wouldn't have enough money to go by myself this year. Any questions just ask.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:15 am
i know it's a bit late, but I have a spare bunk to share at the main hotel. My current plans are for the 16th -19th. But if you're willing to help out I might be able to get it for the 20th. not sure on that.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:35 am
BIGMercenary wrote:My family and I will be arriving Thursday and leaving Monday and I will definitely be getting in touch with GamerBunny. The total cost of the room is $600+. Split between us five it'll be $125 each. I'll take care of any extra costs. Reserving the room is no problem right now but I want to make sure everyone is in.

Sorry for getting to this so late, but I'm willing to pitch in for the fifth slot of the room if GamerBunny hasn't already.
I'll even get pizza some night.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm
I have a reservation for 16-19 at the Home2 Suites (7 min. walk from the embassy suites according to google).

So far, there are only two people staying in the room (myself and a friend). We're both guys. I'm 23 he's 22. We don't do drugs, I never drink and he rarely does (although if you do we'd probably be okay with it).

If we can get 3 more people to split the room with us it'll be about $114 a pop.

the room is a 2 queen bed studio non smoking. it looks like a pretty big room. Its got 2 queen beds and a couch (that I think turns into a bed). there are lots of nice features like a 42 inch flat screen tv, free wifi, coffee maker, microwave, etc. If you would like to look at the full details you can find it on the following page:
http://home2suites3.hilton.com/en/hotel ... uites.html

if interested email me: goldenloafers@gmail.com

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:21 pm
I have a room at Hilton Home2 suites. I'm looking for atleast 3 people to room with me beside the people I already have. If you want to room with me the message me on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/shallon.l.meade It will be $60 for the whole weekend. PM on Facebook for more info about the room.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:35 pm
Last chance if anyone's interested.
I have a 2 bed room at the Embassy Suites booked for the 16th - 19th.
PM me, or email me Ozzyman314@Gmail.com

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:17 pm
Once again I'm posting here to let people know I have 5 open slots in my room. I'm staying at the Home2 Suit. I will be there from there from July 17-18th. I'm flying in from Ohio. Please message me if interested.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 am
I was looking for someone who would want to stay in my rm. I have it all weekend in till the end of SGC. I would like plp over the age of 21. How would like to party and chill most of the night. Plz hmu on https://www.facebook.com/malik.mackey.79
or
https://twitter.com/mackeym10

I be looking out for you in till the day of the con and I going to try to have a sign if I can'y find anyone before the convention.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:02 pm
Hey Malik. I am looking for a room during the convention. Let me know if you still have space.
Previous

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention