SGC 2015 Info Thread - UPDATED JUNE 29 WITH PANEL SCHEDULE

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 pm
Big update today! Panel schedule is up, info on how to get there, and some more guests put in there!
Finn wrote:im gay

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:16 pm
I really love the schedule alternating (for the most part, there's a couple panels that run into each other) between just two stages. I can see nearly every panel if I wanted to

That is, assuming both rooms are big enough that I don't have to worry about whether I get in or not. I'm hoping both have plenty of space so that isn't an issue. If so I'll be catching nearly everything

Also glad it ends at 6 Sunday. Before I had read it'd go all day Sunday. Going to see Death Grips that night in Dallas and I'm glad I don't have to miss any of the convention for it (btw, anyone else going to that DG show? I kind of doubt but figured it was worth asking haha)
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:38 pm
Llamaoftime wrote:I really love the schedule alternating (for the most part, there's a couple panels that run into each other) between just two stages. I can see nearly every panel if I wanted to

That is, assuming both rooms are big enough that I don't have to worry about whether I get in or not. I'm hoping both have plenty of space so that isn't an issue. If so I'll be catching nearly everything

Also glad it ends at 6 Sunday. Before I had read it'd go all day Sunday. Going to see Death Grips that night in Dallas and I'm glad I don't have to miss any of the convention for it (btw, anyone else going to that DG show? I kind of doubt but figured it was worth asking haha)

I tried to get tickets to the show but they sold out before I could get them, and I see people scalping the tickets now for ludicrous prices so that's out of the question :(

Get noided for me at the show!
Finn wrote:im gay
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:51 pm
Well, for a while it looked like I wouldn't be able to attend this year...but guess what?! I AM!

So, seeya guys at Dave & Buster's.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:03 pm
I like how there's two panel rooms, and it makes it where I can go to nearly all the panels on my agenda. Nice!

I hope the Embassy Suites works well as a convention for SGC. If so, I hope we come back here another year.
LET'S PICK ON THE NEW KID: SHAYMIN.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm
I notice that TFS is off the schedule now, did they cancel their appearance?

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 pm
They aren't off the schedule, they are Saturday at 4:30

There any other events happening tomorrow (Thursday) besides the Dave and Busters thing? We may go to that but we might get in a bit late for it. Any of the guests doing a meet-up type of thing or anything Thursday? Like I know Kinda Funny is doing a thing at BWW on Saturday, figured someone may do something Thursday

edit- I just saw that about D&B being closed Thursday. That sucks

I'm hoping that the arcade machines are set-up tomorrow, they were set-up Thursday last year (well, being set-up that day, but by night most were up) and I basically hung around that area and had some fun. My friend is bringing his big Cards Against Humanity set, we may set that up and play somewhere out in the lobby if people wanna join.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:16 pm
Will tickets be available for pick up tomorrow?
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 pm
MasterofAwesomeness wrote:Will tickets be available for pick up tomorrow?

According to Craig, maybe not.

You're better off not taking any chances and buying the ticket online, since it appears they're really close to selling out.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:43 pm
McKnackus I wrote:
MasterofAwesomeness wrote:Will tickets be available for pick up tomorrow?

According to Craig, maybe not.

You're better off not taking any chances and buying the ticket online, since it appears they're really close to selling out.

I already bought the tickets two weeks ago, I was asking about the pick up at will call.
Previous

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention