Iron-Man of Gaming Mystery Games 2007-2014

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm
I'm going to guess Halo 5 it should be done by July and it would obviously be good for competition.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 am
Metalcyanide wrote:I'm going to guess Halo 5 it should be done by July and it would obviously be good for competition.

Possibly, but i'm not convinced it will be Halo 5. I feel like the mystery game will be something that will be revealed this year...i'm not sure what it would be though...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 am
MegaBadger24 wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:I'm going to guess Halo 5 it should be done by July and it would obviously be good for competition.

Possibly, but i'm not convinced it will be Halo 5. I feel like the mystery game will be something that will be revealed this year...i'm not sure what it would be though...

Well Halo 5 will probably be done in July but a Christmas release so this would be a good teaser if Microsoft wants to go down that road. It's really the only thing I've seen for upcoming 2015 games that fits, unless some indie game comes out

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
MegaBadger24 wrote:

Well Halo 5 will probably be done in July but a Christmas release so this would be a good teaser if Microsoft wants to go down that road. It's really the only thing I've seen for upcoming 2015 games that fits, unless some indie game comes out

Nintendo and Sony are claiming a good list for 2015. I'm honestly not excited for Halo 5, the beta footage made me feel like Halo doesn't want to be Halo anymore.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm
I will just lend my two cents. Whatever the choice or choices will be this year, it has to be unexpected and surprising like it has been in the past couple of years. Killer Instinct and Ducktales in 2013 - didn't even see them coming, and that fueled my excitement even further.

Last year, again, I was caught completely offguard with Lethal League when everybody else was predicting Mighty No. 9 or Smash 4(even I thought those were too predictable). The game was so crazy and insane, I had to try it out for myself when it finally came out.

So, here's hoping I can be surprised a third time(this will be my third SGC, and the reveal of Hydro Thunder Hurricane/Sonic 4 is something I've watched on that DVD over and over and over again)!
Special thanks to Darkseid for the BADASS SIG

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm
Altair0115 wrote:I will just lend my two cents. Whatever the choice or choices will be this year, it has to be unexpected and surprising like it has been in the past couple of years. Killer Instinct and Ducktales in 2013 - didn't even see them coming, and that fueled my excitement even further.

Last year, again, I was caught completely offguard with Lethal League when everybody else was predicting Mighty No. 9 or Smash 4(even I thought those were too predictable). The game was so crazy and insane, I had to try it out for myself when it finally came out.

So, here's hoping I can be surprised a third time(this will be my third SGC, and the reveal of Hydro Thunder Hurricane/Sonic 4 is something I've watched on that DVD over and over and over again)!

Exactly! :D

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:09 am
Yeah, my luck isn't good enough to have Halo 5 be the mystery game. As much as I hate the beta, Halo 5 is the game that would give me the best chance of winning it all this year. But like I said, I'm not that lucky.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm
Well, after asking Craig on the 12 Hour Craig-a-thon, last year's Iron-Man of Gaming was, unfortunately, the final one. There will be a game show-esque panel in it's place on Sunday.

Good thing we got them all on record - All those hyped reveals will always be precious memories. The Killer Instinct and Ducktales reveal on 2013 will always hold a special place in my heart and brain.
Special thanks to Darkseid for the BADASS SIG

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 am
It's the final one, for now. I know when they do bring it back, Craig wants to have it at their office and stream the whole thing.
Previous

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention